Rate Dr. Harry Kocil

Dr. Harry Kocil's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Kocil. He took care of my ingrown toe nail at first by temporarily cutting it to relieve the pain. Once I had my baby and he could anaesthetize my toe, he operated on it. He only took away as little as possible and I couldn't even tell. He is truly very experienced and has perfected this procedure! I'd post a picture of my toenail as proof. His assistant is new, and has some big shoes to fill (the previous lady had worked there a while) so give her some time to settle in.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I WOULD MOST DEFINETLY RECOMMEND DR.KOCIL TO ANYBODY THAT EXPERIENCES ANY TYPE FOOT PROBLEMS. YOU PAY WELL YOU GET GREAT SERVICE! ALSO HIS RECEPTION IS UNBELIEVABLY HELPFUL, VERY UNDERSTANDING AND A MATURE YOUNG LADY. THIS OFFICE IS RATED 110%

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kocil is very nice but rather long winded. His receptionist is nice but does not provide information unless specifially asked. When she doesn't understnad something she becomes very short and unhelpful I would not recomend Dr. Kocil!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I first saw Dr. Kocil over 30 years ago and he has been caring for myself, my family and several friends ever since. We all have "Happy Feet" thanks to Dr. Kocil and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr not on time. Didn't feel he was knowledgable about my problem. Went to another Podiatrist that had more experience and knew what he was talking about and helped me with my problem. I'm seeing results now. He may be a nice guy but I was interested in seeing results and being pain free.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

My custom orthodics from Dr. Kocil have been such a huge help. I was in so much pain from just walking when I first went to see him, and now there's no pain at all.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kocil is an extremely intelligent doctor. He shares his knowledge so you can understand the issue and the solution. He is kind and has a very good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a podiatrist. His receptionist is also top notch!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Kocil with foot pain that prevented me from walking for more than 5 minutes without pain. He prescribed orthotics. I was not a real believer in orthotics but the difference has been amazing. I have even started running again and did not expect to ever be able to do that. I find him very knowledgable, efficient and friendly.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kocil prescribed orthothics and did a bunionectomy. My bunion looked the same after the bandage came off less the swelling of the bursal sac. The orthodics he prescribed didn't prevent the bunion from getting any worse like he said it would. I wouldn't recommend him to remove a bunion.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgable and helpful. He explained WHY everything needed to be done. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag