Rate Dr. Andre B. Baptiste

Dr. Andre B. Baptiste's Ratings

Amazing service! Dr. Baptiste really does care about your smile and he goes that extra mile just to make you happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

My experience was wonderful. They made my smile better and they were just completely amazing. They made me feel better about my smile and myself. I owe them a big thank you because they have done nothing but helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Great doctor, very friendly, and understanding. Both my sister and I went to him for our braces and now we get compliments on our smiles. He has excellent prices and a monthly payment plan to make braces affordable. There is a referral system that if you refer someone to his office you get a discount. Compared to other orthodontists he is very affordable. He has let us come back to him for advice, questions, or retainer adjustments for free, since I guess it was included in the price of the braces. I'm not crazy about some of his technicians, some seemed rude. My dentist wanted some teeth pulled and I went to him for a second opinion and he said if it wasn't bothering me than I wouldn't need the surgery. He saved my family and I a lot of money since the dentist made it seem like I needed to get this done right away. His office is always busy since everyone around the area knows he is the go to guy for great service at a price that makes you want to smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473942].votes_count ]]