Rate Dr. Andre B. Baptiste

Dr. Andre B. Baptiste's Ratings

Great doctor, very friendly, and understanding. Both my sister and I went to him for our braces and now we get compliments on our smiles. He has excellent prices and a monthly payment plan to make braces affordable. There is a referral system that if you refer someone to his office you get a discount. Compared to other orthodontists he is very affordable. He has let us come back to him for advice, questions, or retainer adjustments for free, since I guess it was included in the price of the braces. I'm not crazy about some of his technicians, some seemed rude. My dentist wanted some teeth pulled and I went to him for a second opinion and he said if it wasn't bothering me than I wouldn't need the surgery. He saved my family and I a lot of money since the dentist made it seem like I needed to get this done right away. His office is always busy since everyone around the area knows he is the go to guy for great service at a price that makes you want to smile.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag