Rate Dr. D.G. Seibel

Dr. D.G. Seibel's Ratings

I have been receiving treatment from Dr.Seibel twice a week since 2010. In all that time there has NEVER been a BLONDE receptionist!!! The RECEPTIONISTS, ALL BRUNETTES, are professionals who keep the office immaculately clean and always clean the exam room each and everytime. I receive injection therapy weekly and this office charges patients a fraction of the cost that other practices do...why? Because Dr. Seibel understands that myself and others are living on pittance of support and without cheaper therapeutic charges, we could not afford the neccessary life altering treatments. Dr. Seibel, with his vast medical knowledge, would not endanger his patients by not following proper procedure. Dr.Seibel is clean, uses new needles and disinfects injection sites everytime. Yes, this Doctor is unorthodox..but that is what makes him extraordinary! For nearly 5 years, Dr. Seibel's committment to treating me has never faltered, he has NEVER given up or been frustrated with me. Dr. Seibel and his staff have always shown me genuine kindness, compassion and give me hope for my future. It has been a privilege to be a patient of Dr. Seibel and I am grateful to him for giving me a fighting chance at life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2544357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I have just started with Dr. S, I have found a Dr. Who listens to me completely, what I am feeling, how I'm sleeping and he explains what he is doing and why. I found the office very clean and I saw the staff clean the room after the patient before me. I'm not sure what the other review is about I did not find any filth on any of my visits. I would recommend Dr. S to anyone looking for a Dr. who really listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I had a car accident in 2001 and was in very poor condition. I went to physio everyday for a year with no results of getting better. Dr Seibel consulted my case based on the physio recommendation cause they had no ideas left. After 4yrs of going to him regularly I still have headaches due to the MVA but I can now left my arms over my head and have no severe pain and Im not on medication except advil once in awhile. He totally saved my life. Yes I had long waiting times, the staff was not the most professional, but I will take that any day to be healthy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2511615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. Frankenstein on duty. Filthy, unorthodox and a place to get ill rather getting well. No wiping, no hand washing by doctor, no sterilization wipe before injection. This place is a incubator for transmitting bacterias. The heavy set female with blonde hair is giving out much to many personal information which as a patient i don't care for. Her name is Nadeya, or something similar. She discussed open her way of getting her days so she can retire . Counted days and month! Unprofessional like I care. I was referred there because that doctor is cheap. Well, you get what you pay. I pay for health, absolutely . I don't pay for a bacteria infested environment. The bed btw was not redone but the receptionist flattened the paper out. I am reporting this GP for unhygienic medical practise. People in desperate need will stay. But be aware you just might walk out with more than you bargained for. HIV/AIDS easy is transmitting when no hygiene is in place. Horrible hygiene standards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509052].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Seibel's office has a slightly unorthodox feel to it, but I had received a strong recommendation that this doctor could get results where so many others had failed. My hip flexors were getting so tight that it was pulling everything from my hips down out of alignment. Stretching and IMS were proving futile. I was losing ground no matter what I tried and I was scared that my future was going to cripple me. I have only been seeing DR. Seibel for 3 weeks now, but his incredible knowledge and therapy has had impressive results and relief. Not to mention, he has been able to explain to me what is happening in my body, and how we can correct it, which has helped so much in explaining away my fear. His staff have been very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. I have only been kept waiting for my appointment by 1/2 hr one time. Every other time has been prompt and on time. I have really enjoyed everything about my experience at Dr. Seibel's office, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking improved physical well being, and a fresh perspective on the root of their health challenge. Thank you so much for everything Doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

First visit August 2, 2014: Office immaculate, staff professional and appropriate. Doctor on time, informed and took time to discuss the medical issue. Will post as treatment continues in order to allow for the "helpful" rating to more accurately reflect the treatment. This, however: one of my best first appointments with a caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Seibel saved my life! I was given radiation to kill my thyroid and was left with severe hypothyroidism. After years and countless doctors I was physically and emotionally drained and very, very ill - with no hope for any kind of future. Dr. Seibel partnered with me in my health and it’s clear he engages in life-long learning and keeps abreast of current research in this field of study. He’s loaned me books and has provided me with articles and journals to educate myself! He treats me with dignity and a person worthy of respect. I always leave his office feeling valued and with more knowledge than before I arrived. He is a compassionate and gentle soul. There is not one ounce of ego in his blood. He sits quietly engaged while you pour your heart out to him; he listens! His office is impeccably clean & organized and his receptionist, Dawn is one of the sweetest lady’s on the planet. Life is good now and I shudder to think of what I would do if I didn't have him in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][474117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr Seibel solved a lifetime chronic back pain in 2 or 3 short visits.People that get thrown by his jeans miss his extensive knowledge in pain therapy. As i read the reviews people seem to frightened to let him do his magic. All I can say is "there is hope" with this great doctor! Open your mind, stay with him and you will not be sorry. Your life "without pain" is too important to be fearfull and judgemental...he gets it. You were lucky to find him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][474116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

I would not recommend this clinic. I agree with the comment about unprofessionalism and the very strange (to say the least) reception. I consider myself quite open-minded but I left this clinic in a hurry, my one appointment being my first and last.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

excellent staff with very friendly attitude. Excellent knowledge re:treatment of joint pain therapy.Most important, listens well to patient's concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][474114].votes_count ]]