Rate Dr. D.G. Seibel

Dr. D.G. Seibel's Ratings

I had a car accident in 2001 and was in very poor condition. I went to physio everyday for a year with no results of getting better. Dr Seibel consulted my case based on the physio recommendation cause they had no ideas left. After 4yrs of going to him regularly I still have headaches due to the MVA but I can now left my arms over my head and have no severe pain and Im not on medication except advil once in awhile. He totally saved my life. Yes I had long waiting times, the staff was not the most professional, but I will take that any day to be healthy.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Frankenstein on duty. Filthy, unorthodox and a place to get ill rather getting well. No wiping, no hand washing by doctor, no sterilization wipe before injection. This place is a incubator for transmitting bacterias. The heavy set female with blonde hair is giving out much to many personal information which as a patient i don't care for. Her name is Nadeya, or something similar. She discussed open her way of getting her days so she can retire . Counted days and month! Unprofessional like I care. I was referred there because that doctor is cheap. Well, you get what you pay. I pay for health, absolutely . I don't pay for a bacteria infested environment. The bed btw was not redone but the receptionist flattened the paper out. I am reporting this GP for unhygienic medical practise. People in desperate need will stay. But be aware you just might walk out with more than you bargained for. HIV/AIDS easy is transmitting when no hygiene is in place. Horrible hygiene standards.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seibel's office has a slightly unorthodox feel to it, but I had received a strong recommendation that this doctor could get results where so many others had failed. My hip flexors were getting so tight that it was pulling everything from my hips down out of alignment. Stretching and IMS were proving futile. I was losing ground no matter what I tried and I was scared that my future was going to cripple me. I have only been seeing DR. Seibel for 3 weeks now, but his incredible knowledge and therapy has had impressive results and relief. Not to mention, he has been able to explain to me what is happening in my body, and how we can correct it, which has helped so much in explaining away my fear. His staff have been very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. I have only been kept waiting for my appointment by 1/2 hr one time. Every other time has been prompt and on time. I have really enjoyed everything about my experience at Dr. Seibel's office, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking improved physical well being, and a fresh perspective on the root of their health challenge. Thank you so much for everything Doc!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

First visit August 2, 2014: Office immaculate, staff professional and appropriate. Doctor on time, informed and took time to discuss the medical issue. Will post as treatment continues in order to allow for the "helpful" rating to more accurately reflect the treatment. This, however: one of my best first appointments with a caregiver.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seibel saved my life! I was given radiation to kill my thyroid and was left with severe hypothyroidism. After years and countless doctors I was physically and emotionally drained and very, very ill - with no hope for any kind of future. Dr. Seibel partnered with me in my health and it’s clear he engages in life-long learning and keeps abreast of current research in this field of study. He’s loaned me books and has provided me with articles and journals to educate myself! He treats me with dignity and a person worthy of respect. I always leave his office feeling valued and with more knowledge than before I arrived. He is a compassionate and gentle soul. There is not one ounce of ego in his blood. He sits quietly engaged while you pour your heart out to him; he listens! His office is impeccably clean & organized and his receptionist, Dawn is one of the sweetest lady’s on the planet. Life is good now and I shudder to think of what I would do if I didn't have him in my life.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Seibel solved a lifetime chronic back pain in 2 or 3 short visits.People that get thrown by his jeans miss his extensive knowledge in pain therapy. As i read the reviews people seem to frightened to let him do his magic. All I can say is "there is hope" with this great doctor! Open your mind, stay with him and you will not be sorry. Your life "without pain" is too important to be fearfull and judgemental...he gets it. You were lucky to find him.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

I would not recommend this clinic. I agree with the comment about unprofessionalism and the very strange (to say the least) reception. I consider myself quite open-minded but I left this clinic in a hurry, my one appointment being my first and last.

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

excellent staff with very friendly attitude. Excellent knowledge re:treatment of joint pain therapy.Most important, listens well to patient's concerns.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Seibel for over 15 years for prolotherapy, IMS treatments and general health concerns (for my Fibromyalgia and Multiple Sclerosis). Thanks to his knowledge of soft tissue injuries, chronic pain and other syndromes & maladies, I am able to walk with a cane rather than be confined to a wheelchair. His practises may seen a bit unorthodox to new patients, but talk to any of his old ones and they'll tell you he is a God-send to those of us trying to remain mobile and ease our pain!

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

This is by far the worst doctor and clinic I have ever seen. He should not be practicing anymore in my opinion or should consider retiring. He was very unprofessional...came in wearing jeans, gold bracelet and gold chain. He looked like he was in very poor health. His hand was shaking like crazy so he may have some kind of tremor or parkinson's disease. This is really scary considering I went to him for a potential prolotherapy treatment where you use needles. I don't think you want anyone without a steady hand putting needles in you. He didn't seem very knowledgeable at all. I had a major shoulder surgery a few years ago and all he did was ask me where it hurt, not taking in consideration that I have an anchor in my shoulder. He was going to inject the prolotherapy needle right where the anchor may be. In result, I got out of there right away and didn't go through with the session. Oh yeah...and the receptionist was terrible as well.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag