You may also like

Rate Dr. D.G. Seibel

Dr. D.G. Seibel's Ratings

I found the doc very helpful and knowledgable. As an athlete facing retirement due si joint problems, I can confidently say after trying EVERYTHING he paved the way for my recovery ! 100% and competing again at even a higher level due to the 2nd chance. Very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Some of the comments on here seem to be from people that will complain about anything and everything.Very smart and knows chronic pain.He truly cares.Most doctors wouldnt take on his patients as they are in dire situatio.ns .Smartest pain doctor .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2747221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Came to see him because he is cheap treating with prolo injections. That was 2009. Went with huge doubt because this doctors qualification are such as *only* B.Sc., M.D. Had been warned actual by former patient of his when Dr. D. Seibel worked at MAYFIELD MEDICAL SOFT TISSUE PAIN CLINIC, 11056-156 street, Edmonton. Dr. Seibel actual was forced by authorities and license to close the clinic. Anyhow, I went regardless in 2009 to him in now the area of 50 st and 38th ave in Edmonton. I was one of the first patients there since he re-opened in Millwoods. Well, what can one say? Dr. Seibel was SO sick himself, puked constantly in front of his patients, popped pills like inhaling air but preached about natural approach. I recall him once getting upset with me when I insisted YES, there a nerve called SCIATICA. He stubbornly told me that my knowledge is misguided by doctors and that there is NO, sciatica nerve??? I kept going because true he has charm BUT only on his pain - free days. Which is rare! Indeed he listens! People who are in pain want to be listen to. I had nothing much more to loose when it came to my pain. It had taken over my life and I was afraid of to much cortisone injections for a female. Also narcotic medicines I am no friend of. So, he Dr. Seibel seem to be my best alternative. !!!! At the time his receptionist Dawn (btw. the office changes receptionists like one changes underwear, often) was doing work for the doctor ONLY a trained medical assistant should ever do. For example LASER therapy, acupuncture. Anyhow I received many, many injections in to my back, neck, skull, through ears, face, foot , tummy and even Labia majora (Female External Genitalia. OUCH, indeed. Again my body was a mess and I felt HOPE, and so went for all. ~~~ During the time and over many years to be exact 6 years Dr. Seibel maybe 7 times used sterilization before injections. NOT *ONCE* have a seen Dr. Seibel wash or clean his hands between patients. MY own family expressed sincere concern about his hygiene and showed deep worry about the cleanness of this medical office. Again, I was in such pain; all I wanted was to be pain-free. Dr. Seibel goes in with patient, does his preaching' injections' TALKS, and out back he is in to his little office where he popes his pills, and does trading COINS on eBay. His true love.~~~ I seen blood on the floor, sheet, old used syringes he missed throwing in to the garbage lying on the floor, and tissue swipes with blood laying around. There is absolutely no confidentiality in the doctors office. At one point there were files over files laying stocked up the waiting room for anyone to peruse through. Dawn, the receptionist had orders to clean up and shred old files. That's a great idea but not when privacy of patients is at stake. Dr. Seibel's new wife Naydia calls herself office manager. Very money hungry women pushes Dr. Seibel to work, work when truly his wish as he expressed is to retire. Money, money, money! Oh and did I write one time *SHE* injected me in my lower back because at time of my appointment the doctor puked and could not do it? There is so much against all norms of a clean doctors office going on one can fill pages. The office will give out for the extra, additional pay of patients receipt for Acupuncture because legally he be otherwise in trouble. So, each patient actual participates in a illegal way of doing business. Finally I stopped going to Dr. Seibel. It clicked in my brain that I could easy be paralyzed by his dysfunctional shaking hands, and actual his mood changes were getting to me. More important after all these years and bi-weekly treatment the result of my health showed no improvement. I learned that prolo injection when done proper will work between 3 - 9 treatment. I consider Dr. Seibel a Frankenstein who reckons with framed participation's lecture events on his office walls and truly has only one degree, that is family medicine. Anyhow, his no hygiene office cost me medical huge problems for which now I am treated. WHEN people are in desperate situations such as huge pains people go for HOPE, and since Dr. Seibel lets you talk people think he is HOPE. Look around the office, check credentials, look for hygiene, watch the physician himself if he is healthy/shaky with body from his own medical problems , and if that's ok with you make your choice. Shaste', and good luck and NO I am no bitter or have ill feelings for the office. I am writing because I speak the truth and you now have the opportunity to make your choice.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2731013].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr. Seibel is an extremely knowledgeable and intelligent doctor who listens to what you feel is going on physically and possibly emotionally, and then explains what really is happening with your body and how to fix it. He has repaired so many issues for me from small tears in my shoulder, to ankle problems that I had for three years and no one could do anything for it. He treats chronic and very painful situations, patient after patient yet he remains like a rock being there for each person looking for solutions that are achievable. He is a very warm, gentle person who treats me with respect and leaves me hopeful for the future, which he has proven to work several times already. The office is extremely well kept and clean and the patient room is cleaned behind each patient. The Doctor is very clean and follows medical protocol when needling, by using alcohol swabs before injecting etc. The office staff are very kind and compassionate as well as organized and efficient. I have seen Doctor Seibel for many, many years and he is not only my pain Doctor but he is my Family Doctor. He tends to my needs as a patient like I was a dear friend. You can't get that kind of treatment any where else in this day and age. kudos to Dr Seibels office as I rate it extremely high in all applicable categories.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I have been receiving treatment from Dr.Seibel twice a week since 2010. In all that time there has NEVER been a BLONDE receptionist!!! The RECEPTIONISTS, ALL BRUNETTES, are professionals who keep the office immaculately clean and always clean the exam room each and everytime. I receive injection therapy weekly and this office charges patients a fraction of the cost that other practices do...why? Because Dr. Seibel understands that myself and others are living on pittance of support and without cheaper therapeutic charges, we could not afford the neccessary life altering treatments. Dr. Seibel, with his vast medical knowledge, would not endanger his patients by not following proper procedure. Dr.Seibel is clean, uses new needles and disinfects injection sites everytime. Yes, this Doctor is unorthodox..but that is what makes him extraordinary! For nearly 5 years, Dr. Seibel's committment to treating me has never faltered, he has NEVER given up or been frustrated with me. Dr. Seibel and his staff have always shown me genuine kindness, compassion and give me hope for my future. It has been a privilege to be a patient of Dr. Seibel and I am grateful to him for giving me a fighting chance at life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2544357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I have just started with Dr. S, I have found a Dr. Who listens to me completely, what I am feeling, how I'm sleeping and he explains what he is doing and why. I found the office very clean and I saw the staff clean the room after the patient before me. I'm not sure what the other review is about I did not find any filth on any of my visits. I would recommend Dr. S to anyone looking for a Dr. who really listens.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I had a car accident in 2001 and was in very poor condition. I went to physio everyday for a year with no results of getting better. Dr Seibel consulted my case based on the physio recommendation cause they had no ideas left. After 4yrs of going to him regularly I still have headaches due to the MVA but I can now left my arms over my head and have no severe pain and Im not on medication except advil once in awhile. He totally saved my life. Yes I had long waiting times, the staff was not the most professional, but I will take that any day to be healthy.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2511615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. Frankenstein on duty. Filthy, unorthodox and a place to get ill rather getting well. No wiping, no hand washing by doctor, no sterilization wipe before injection. This place is a incubator for transmitting bacterias. The heavy set female with blonde hair is giving out much to many personal information which as a patient i don't care for. Her name is Nadeya, or something similar. She discussed open her way of getting her days so she can retire . Counted days and month! Unprofessional like I care. I was referred there because that doctor is cheap. Well, you get what you pay. I pay for health, absolutely . I don't pay for a bacteria infested environment. The bed btw was not redone but the receptionist flattened the paper out. I am reporting this GP for unhygienic medical practise. People in desperate need will stay. But be aware you just might walk out with more than you bargained for. HIV/AIDS easy is transmitting when no hygiene is in place. Horrible hygiene standards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509052].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Seibel's office has a slightly unorthodox feel to it, but I had received a strong recommendation that this doctor could get results where so many others had failed. My hip flexors were getting so tight that it was pulling everything from my hips down out of alignment. Stretching and IMS were proving futile. I was losing ground no matter what I tried and I was scared that my future was going to cripple me. I have only been seeing DR. Seibel for 3 weeks now, but his incredible knowledge and therapy has had impressive results and relief. Not to mention, he has been able to explain to me what is happening in my body, and how we can correct it, which has helped so much in explaining away my fear. His staff have been very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. I have only been kept waiting for my appointment by 1/2 hr one time. Every other time has been prompt and on time. I have really enjoyed everything about my experience at Dr. Seibel's office, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking improved physical well being, and a fresh perspective on the root of their health challenge. Thank you so much for everything Doc!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2489764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

First visit August 2, 2014: Office immaculate, staff professional and appropriate. Doctor on time, informed and took time to discuss the medical issue. Will post as treatment continues in order to allow for the "helpful" rating to more accurately reflect the treatment. This, however: one of my best first appointments with a caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2478581].votes_count ]]