Dr. Joie Zeglinski

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Joie Zeglinski

Dr. Joie Zeglinski's Ratings

I definitely agree with the majority of ratings. Dr. Zeglinski knows her stuff about trauma and is able to apply it to patient's situation. Even when I am triggered in office she remains calm and constant which is important for those with trauma and trust issues. To the person who was charges for missed appt, I am sorry you had that experience. I was charged as well, I was able to negotiate it down to half amount. But I can see how would cause stress. I guess this one negative does not outweigh all the positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I agree with all the previous comments. If PTSD and Anxiety are your issues, then Dr. Zeglinski is the doctor to see. Knows when to push and when to back off depending on timing.

Amanda, the office manager is also understanding, which helps, since I have had to book/rebook often, always returns calls and emails quickly and accomodates when possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Definitely one of the best doctors I have seen. The only complaint I have is puntuality, but I know she has run overtime for my appts as well when I was in crisis, so I cannot really fault her for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Amazing doctor and therapist. Understands trauma and dissociation very well. Also very good with medications. If you have the chance to work with her, jump! She is a life-saver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Excellent doctor. Her knowledge on trauma and how to treat trauma patients is extensive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I agree with other people who have posted. Dr. Z is a great doctor, good listener and always kind and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Dr. J. Z., is in a class of her own. She is what I feel a therapist should be, compassionate, caring, empathetic, the list goes on. If you need an excellent therapist; you need her. Good Luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Amazing doctor. This is the best doctor I have ever met. She is kind, compassionate, generous and very knowledgeable. I feel very safe with her and she works hard to earn your trust. Highly, highly recommend her for people with dissociative disorders. She is amazing at working with multiple parts of a system. I love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Amazing doctor. Really down to earth and approachable. Has extensive knowledge and shares it readily. She has a nice balance between physician and therapist... which is rare. A real gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

In my experience with Dr. Z, she seems to be very good at what she does, although I find her compassion a bit lacking. I had gone to see her because I had been going through a very difficult time in my life and had been very forgetful as a result. To make a long story short, I forgot an appointment. Although I called to apologize, Dr. Z hit me with a whooping bill of $160.00!! I am very much aware, and understnd, that doctors are entitled to charge a no-show fee. However, the standard is usually $40-50. She may have mentioned that she charges for a missed appointment, BUT she NEVER mentioned the amount. Furthermore, she does not have a service through which patients are called and reminded of appointments - like most doctors' offices do. This experience caused me much grief - and it did damage the trust and respect factors that I deem so essential in a doctor/patient relationship. She lost a patient - I lost proper care. P.S. This has been somewhat therapeutic....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474148].votes_count ]]