Dr. Joie Zeglinski

Rate Dr. Joie Zeglinski

Dr. Joie Zeglinski's Ratings

I agree with other people who have posted. Dr. Z is a great doctor, good listener and always kind and patient.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. J. Z., is in a class of her own. She is what I feel a therapist should be, compassionate, caring, empathetic, the list goes on. If you need an excellent therapist; you need her. Good Luck.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor. This is the best doctor I have ever met. She is kind, compassionate, generous and very knowledgeable. I feel very safe with her and she works hard to earn your trust. Highly, highly recommend her for people with dissociative disorders. She is amazing at working with multiple parts of a system. I love her!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor. Really down to earth and approachable. Has extensive knowledge and shares it readily. She has a nice balance between physician and therapist... which is rare. A real gem.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

In my experience with Dr. Z, she seems to be very good at what she does, although I find her compassion a bit lacking. I had gone to see her because I had been going through a very difficult time in my life and had been very forgetful as a result. To make a long story short, I forgot an appointment. Although I called to apologize, Dr. Z hit me with a whooping bill of $160.00!! I am very much aware, and understnd, that doctors are entitled to charge a no-show fee. However, the standard is usually $40-50. She may have mentioned that she charges for a missed appointment, BUT she NEVER mentioned the amount. Furthermore, she does not have a service through which patients are called and reminded of appointments - like most doctors' offices do. This experience caused me much grief - and it did damage the trust and respect factors that I deem so essential in a doctor/patient relationship. She lost a patient - I lost proper care. P.S. This has been somewhat therapeutic....

Submitted June 12, 2010 | flag

She is amazing. Knowledgable, kind, helpful, compassionate, patient.

Submitted March 14, 2010 | flag

dr.Z is a very careing person she knows alot about d.i.d. and she even talks to all of the alters and very helpful always on time but would like it more if we can get more then 45 mins with her we should be aloud to get the full hour but thats ohip for you other then that she is the best in my books besides dr g. fraser

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Zeglinski is a caring, compassionate doctor. She is always on time and listens to what you have to say. As a psychiatrist she is definitely one of the better ones I have encountered (ok I only have talked to 1 other one), but Dr. Z is 1000% better than the one I saw before. Patience is one of her virtues for sure!!! Not all doctor have that, even GPs rush you out of the office nowadays

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag