Dr. Grant B. McGann

Rate Dr. Grant B. McGann

Dr. Grant B. McGann's Ratings

I saw him for a TMJ. He was very knowledgeable with tmj. He was very helpfully. He was one of the 1st to help make the pain better and he helped a lot. I would go back to him for oral surgery.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Amazing office and staff! Professional, compassionate, and easy to work with. Needed a wisdom tooth out- they did this the same day as my consultation. Highly recommend!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2009 | flag

My dentist referred me to Dr. McGann's office for my wisdom teeth. I was in horrible pain and needing to get my teeth out fast, so I called them at 7pm and received a call back that night from one of the staff members. She told me that she could get me in the next day at 11am and informed me that if I wanted anesthesia not to drink or eat anything for at least 8 hrs. I arrived at the office with smiling faces and care from all the staff. Dr. McGann was caring and made me feel at ease. Because I was scared of needles he gave me a cream to put on my skin so I wouldnt feel any needles when being put to sleep. He did everything to make everything comfortable and made it easy to schedule me as soon as possible...having a consultation and the procedure the same day. The office is super modern too which is nice too! If you need to get your wisdom teeth out or any teeth I suggest you going here!

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

While working as a travel nurse in San Diego, my husband needed emergency oral surgery. After calling 1800dentist we were directed to Dr McGann's office. My husband was in the office within one hour. The staff was excellent ! Pleasant and professional, making my husband comfortable dispite the pain. Dr McGann was thorough,respectful,informative and extremely pleasant. We recieved excellent care and follow up. Dr McGann called my husband at 8pm the day of surgery to insure everything remained stable. As a healhcare professional I highly recommend Dr McGann and his staff. Louise M Lamb RN,BSN

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag