You may also like

Rate Dr. Julie Wilhelm

Dr. Julie Wilhelm's Ratings

Unbelievable. My family (and our families families!) have been seeing her for about 10 years. All 15 or so of us couldn't be happier. She's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

We love Dr. Wilhelm. She takes excellent care of our family- we could not be more thankful for her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Wilhelm is one of a kind! We are so thankful to have her on our medical team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

She is fantastic. I have never felt like I was bothering her or asking too many questions. She is very friendly, caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

She's definitely in the right profession. A fantastic doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

dr wilhelm is a true beauty, best family doctor in the world

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Julie Wilhelm is an amazing doctor. She is very caring, knowledgeable, helpful, efficient, punctual. We are very lucky to have her as our family doctor. The other doctors in her group that we've been seen by are also very good. Ever since we became patients about 6 years ago, I've had a problem with the receptionist named Kelly who has demonstrated repeatedly that she is not a caring person. She can be aggravating to deal with. That's my only problem. The other staff are all good - professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1242449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr.Wilhelm is amazing. I was so glad once I transferred from my past family doctor over to her (about 7 years ago). She is kind, patient and relaxed. She always makes you feel welcome, is very able to answer all of your questions and to top it off, is pretty punctual! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor in the K-W area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1242448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Wilhelm is kind, knowledgeable, proactive, caring, a true listener, and really cares about her clients. She is always willing to make appropriate referrals to specialists or for diagnostic tests, without delay. She personally calls me with my daughter's test results, and also calls to check on our progress. We are totally confident in her ability to care for our family's health needs, and feel truly blessed to have her as our family doctor. She feels like one of our family! Thank you for being our doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1242447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2011

AMAZING!! Just switched doctors, and absolutely love her!! Dr. Wilhelm is so kind and informative, never rushes you, I wish all doctors were as good as she is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1242446].votes_count ]]