Rate Dr. Zuleika C. Font

Dr. Zuleika C. Font's Ratings

Our Mom was a patient with the 9th Street practice since 2007 and while Mom enjoyed relative good health, Dr. Font’s care sufficed. It was only when Mom really needed the care of a physician that the nightmare began. The doctor-patient relationship is unique - to this day, physicians pledge a version of the Hippocratic Oath to “apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures required …” and in regard to this sacred trust, Dr. Font failed our mother miserably. While Dr. Font can display the credentials needed to practice, what we know is that she lacks the personal traits of “warmth, sympathy, and understanding” required by her profession’s oath that comprise the qualities of a good physician. I harbor no illusions about the inevitability of death but I will always remain outraged that the final months or our Mom's life were so needlessly torturous and tragically shortened by the arrogance and neglect of a physician whom Mom had trusted and genuinely liked for many years. Beware!

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Font is a very caring and understanding doctor. She really listens to me when I go in to see her and follows up if need be by phone. She really gets involved in what is happening to me and is never in a rush when examining you. She is always punctual and very knowledgeable. I have recommended her to other family members and friends.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Font is a caring Doctor She takes time with and Listens to your concerns and address them with care. I recommend her to anyone Looking for a knowledgeable caring Doctor. I was 10 years ago. it's a good feeling to had a doctor that's cares.

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

DOCTOR FONT IN A GREAT DOCTOR AND TAKES GREAT CARE OF ALL HER PEOPLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WANTING THE BEST CARE.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Font is a wonderful physician. Besides being warm, and kind, and thorough, she is an unusually astute diagnostician who insisted on further investigation of what turned out to be a serious, but treatable, condition of my wife's. This doc is a jewel!

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Very attentive and good patient relationships. Good follow-up with patients!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Font has been treating my family for several years. She is VERY involved with her patients and their families. She always returns phone calls (can you imagine??!)and thoroughly discusses all treatment options. I would love to see her listed as one of Philly's Top Docs!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Font is the best doctor I've seen in Philadelphia and, with my current health, I've had to see many. She was recommended to me by a close friend who is also a doctor and goes to Dr. Font as her personal physician. Dr. Font is smart, kind and patient. She spends a great deal of time with me, every time, is extremely thorough, and has given me the best treatment possible. I'm extremely grateful to have found Dr. Font and cannot recommend her enough!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag

I agree with the previous reviewer. Dr. Font is an incredible doctor. She takes time with you (yet she never keeps me waiting long - I don't know how she does it) and goes over every one of your concerns. I never feel rushed and always feel very much at ease when I leave her office. I have been with her for a little over 3 years now and have referred all of my family, friends and coworkers to her.

Submitted July 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Font is amazing! She's knowledgable, treats you with respect and informs you of everything she is thinking. She is thorough and spends as much time as is necessary with you. You feel well cared for and secure with her as your physician!

Submitted June 22, 2005 | flag