Dr. Christopher Skinner

Dr. Christopher Skinner

Rate Dr. Christopher Skinner

Dr. Christopher Skinner's Ratings

Doctor C. Skinner is an excellent he has a great bedside manner and he does caring alot and looks right at you when he is either talking with you or if you ask him a question, and really does listen we need more good specailist like him, I don't know what I would of done if he hadn't been my Doctor and will miss him when ever he retires the Hosspital will have a problem one another good one like him.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

This is the second time I enter a comment here - I wonder if this one will be accepted. I have kept it polite, though it is true that I have not been accepting of Dr Skinner's behaviour. He has not diagnosed me, though I have a spinal cord injury; nor has he reported "it" to WCB Alberta, who is the responsible party, therefore I never obtained the assistance I needed, neither medically, nore financially. All he said that that "it"is inoperable, without telling anyone what "it"is - then he says - I don't have to diagnose an isuable or compensable injury. Now, certainly, the general public has the right to know.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Skinner is an excellent doctor. Knowledgable. He diagnosed what others couldn't. And thanks to him my quality of life is much better. Would I recommend him," YES" without no hesitation. Thank you Dr Skinner. I would like to say thank you to all the staff in the neurology department.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

wonderful doctor, unpleasant staff, waiting time is reasonable (15min)

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Skinner is an excellent doctor. He is very amicable and considerate. KB

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Skinner for 4 years. He is always helpful and encourages questions - then he takes pleasure in answering and explaining things simply and in a way that can be understood by the layman. He has an open mind. Always punctual and pleasant. I highly recommend him, but book early because he has a six month waiting list.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Skinner is a wonderful Doctor. He has helped me tremendously in the past 7 years. He is attentive and very intelligent but also kind and caring.Ms.C

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

My husband has been seeing Dr. Skinner since last year. We LOVE Dr. Skinner - he has been patient, effective and has my husband on the right medical track! His support has been unparalleled and we have yet to meet such a great Doctor!

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Skinner has been extremely helpful and very approachable. Happy to explain things in a manner that I can understand, never tries to impress or baffle you with $20 words. Was quite happy, in fact asked, to have my wife sit in on the explanation or my results so we would both get the same explanation at the same time. He NEVER discourages questions.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

In 2005 I suffered a serious bout of bleeding inside my brain. Chris took the time to assuage the worries of my wife as I lay in a coma and his fellow doctors worked magnificently to save my life. Dr Mouton was my attending Doctor and was able to put me back in almost the same condition I was in before the bleed. My wife has never forgotten that Chris could interrupt his busy schedule to talk to her and explain what was going on with me. I of course remember nothing of this other than being told later by my wife that in one memorable exchange with me Chris recalled that it was good to know that I actually had a brain (having watched me play football at RMC he always doubted if I had one!) I gladly accept the observation Chris. Many Thanks! Greg

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag