Rate Dr. Tracey T. Williams

Dr. Tracey T. Williams's Ratings

very unprofessional, especially Ryan. I want a dentist to work on my teeth not a Dental Assistant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Williams has really made a favorable impression on my husband and I. We both agree that we have never had a dentist spend as much time with us. The people that work with her do a very nice job too. We have seen her for awhile now and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Williams is my favorite doctor ever!!!! I actually look forward to seeing her. She is very compassionate and gentle. The ladies that clean our teeth do a terrific job. We have nothing but nice things to say about our experiences with her. I have a lot of health problems and she and my regular family doctor always keep in touch with eachother regarding my health issues. It was really important to me to find someone as a dentist that understood my other medical issues. I also appreciaates that she checks my mouth for oral cancer each time i see her. I had never had a dentist do that before. I was so happy to see that she was voted one of Indianapolis Top Dentists in 2009. I can say that is 100 percent true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2010

I had my first appointment and had a lot of issues and the doctor spent a lot of time with me and explained all of my options. She took great care of me and I felt very comfortable the whole time (and I hate going to the dentist usually!). Her staff was great and the office was very nice and clean. Working downtown it was also very convenient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][474569].votes_count ]]