Rate Dr. Clive B. Rayner

Dr. Clive B. Rayner's Ratings

I love visiting Dr. Rayner's office, because the whole staff are just always in a great mood! They are always so positive, and will do everything they can to make you comfortable. I had to get 4 wisdom teeth extracted, and was extremely anxious. The staff ladies were very comforting. offering me a blanket, and keeping her hand on my shoulder to help calm my nerves (which I asked her to do). Dr. Rayner is a really nice and professional man, who you can tell has been doing this for a long time. I would like to think that I have ADD when people lecture me, but he is so animated when he speaks to you its hard NOT to pay attention! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Rayner to any one needing oral surgery. I am so satisfied with my results. From the staff to the doctor they are an extraordinary group of people very friendly while still being very professional.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Service is well worth it no matter how much it cost. Very happy with staff and doctor, will definitely go back if needed, and will recommend to friends.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Wonderful staff! They were very kind and very helpful, I would definietly recommend Dr. Rayner.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, the procedure was straight forward. Dr. Rayner was very informative and went over my x-ray in the consultation so there were no surprises. After I was numbed up, the procedure to remove both of my upper wisdom teeth was less than 5 minutes. I would have to say that this was the best dental experience I've had. I have dental insurance but Dr. Rayner was out of their network so I had to pay a little more out of pocket. The service I received was worth every penny.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag