Rate Dr. Anil B. Kumar

Dr. Anil B. Kumar's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kumar is patient, understanding and kind - he's a doctor you can trust.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor very understanding, Great Doctor very understanding, Great Doctor very understanding,

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor I recommend him to all my friends. The staff is freindly and they actually care about the patients.I also like his PA John.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

He's very kind,caring and professional. He understood my problems immediatly and treated me with compassion. I recommend him to all my family and friends. He's saved my life on more than one occasion. He's great. Always a smile and a handshake.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

He is the best doctor I have ever met. He knows his stuff. His staff is very helpful and friendly. I was taken wonderful care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Kumar.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2008 | flag

I'll preface this by saying that he gave me bad news. However, I felt it was like pulling teeth to get info out of this guy. He didn't even bother to explain in detail the test results or the treatments. Avoid this guy if you want at least average care.

Submitted June 22, 2005 | flag