Rate Dr. Jonathan S. Levine

Dr. Jonathan S. Levine's Ratings

Dr. Levine is an amazing doctor. He was caring and took the time with me to explain all options. Post surgery follow-up he still demonstrated care as well. Wait time in the office is looong, but well worth it.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Kind, sympathetic, listens well. Did a great job on the surgery. Has lots of experience and confidence. Recommended.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

The BEST around did my surgery for a throidectomy over 5 years ago and even a year after people see no scar never notice very infomrative tells you exactly what you are in for not just to do surgery lets patient make final decision from his findings trust him completely mine was a very delicate surgery any miss an no voice.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

Great surgeon. Not the most personable but very knowledgeable and speedy. For my hernia post op check up after waiting for nearly 20 mins for him to come in the room he checked me out patted me on the back and wish me a speedy recovery. He is the surgeon that surgeons go to. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Excellent surgeon, Highly recommomend. Excellent bedside manner!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag