Rate Dr. David Cedeno

Dr. David Cedeno's Ratings

The dental assistant was cheerful, and I looked to her for support while I was in the chair. Dr. Cedeno lacks serious patient/care interaction skills. Get it together please! He looks unhappy and lacks basic bedside manor. I would never go back to him, and I would not recommend him. He doesnt seem to connect with people. I could really feel the pain, I didnt think he let me get numb long enough. I yelled out twice during the procedure, and wanted to get up and run out of there. I will never go back to Dr. Cedeno, even if he is a UCLA grad. I feel like he doesnt really like people. It is up to him to make the patient feel comfortable. Its almost like he needs the patient to jump start his professionalism and politeness. The first time I saw him, he was very detached and didnt even look in my mouth. He let me to tell him what was wrong. We all just stared at the x-ray on the wall, as if we were talking about someone not even in the room.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Didn't mind getting surgery if it was gonna get done by this hottie. :-)

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag