Rate Dr. Christian C. Gregory

Dr. Christian C. Gregory's Ratings

After over a year of doctors and specialist, no one could diagnose my neck pain or help me, other than pain meds. Dr. Gregory spent time with me reviewing my history on my first visit and immediately had ideas and within 2 months I was down 50% on my pain medicine. He is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Christian gave me a free consultation since my health insurance doesn't cover chiropractors. He spent an hour with me and gave me more information than I ever received from any doctor, ever. He is very knowledgable and extremely nice. He gave me five things to do to help improve my back issues, and I will DEFINITELY go see him when I get chiro coverage through my insurance. In fact, depending on how much improvement I see after doing the things he recommended, I may go even if we don't get coverage, he was just that impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Perhaps you are like me - almost figured the pain would never go away. I have seen chiropractors for over 30 years - some good, some not. I went in today basically to interview him, to see "what his chiro chops" were, to see if the pain might lessen a little. Well, he sure surprised me. I actually now have hope. He had me really interested in telling him all I could as I could see he WANTED TO FIGURE OUT what the source of the problem is. I feel that we are on our way. He clearly cares and knows what he is doing. He sat down and we had a real conversation - took quite some time. Amazing. I will report back again - I have a feeling there is gonna be a celebration pretty soon. I feel much better already but I dare say we might actually just lick this 30+ year chronic pain. This wonderful doctor is clearly looking to solve the source of the problem and help you to thoroughly handle it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Extremely competent, kind, helpful, gentlemanly. Takes his time and shows he truly cares about your welfare. You need to look no further for an excellent, professional chiropractor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

I've been to several chiros and LOVED Dr. Nordstrom, who retired after taking care of me for 5 years. He referred me to Dr. Christian Gregory. Dr. Gregory is excellent in every respect, and his office functions well with very competent, pleasant assistants. He really treats you like a sensible person, listens, and is very careful. His manner is very friendly and kind - he is one of the kindest persons I've ever met and his patience and competence are unparalled. It is easy to get appointments, too! He's a really, realy interesting person and so understanding. .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

Very knowledgable, and helpful Not like other chiros who make you come in 3 times a week out of practice. He works specifically with your issues in mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

I moved to DC about 4 years ago and in search of a new Chiropractor as I continually have lower back problems. I had a great Dr. in NY and thought I wouldn't be able to find someone as good. Well. Dr. Gregory is through and through a professional and best Chiro I've ever been too. His treatments are comfortable, he's very personable, NEVER NEVER EVER hurried. He takes time to talk to you about what's going on and readily fields any questions you have and answers very clear and in a manner you can understand (not Dr. speak thankfully). I've been very impressed on all accounts of my time at his office and I've been going for 4 years now. I highly recommend him to anyone that's a long time Chiro visiter (like myself) or even queezy chiro naysayers—he's good and goes to great lengths and cater his adjustments to you and your comfort zone, and bottom line, I feel great after my adjustments. Do yourself a favor, skip any others in DC, just go here and see Dr Gregory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475098].votes_count ]]