Rate Dr. Steven J. Urback

Dr. Steven J. Urback's Ratings

The BEST!!! This is the best dental practice in the area - professional, courteous, and incredible at what they do! Dr. Zingerman is AMAAAAZING!!! His attention to detail, kind demeanour, steady hands, and natural talent for incredible cosemetic dental work makes me give the well deserved 5 stars! Go here - you will be smiling that you did! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I'm not sure why there are so many positive reviews, though most of them sound like they're from employees. My experience here was never a positive one. When I went in for my cleaning the, cleaning lady was very rude about my teeth. I found it very unprofessional to call me lazy when I do take care of my teeth on a daily basis. When I had an emergency they made me wait 2 weeks for an appointment, and still charged me the extra fee. They even messed up my time. I made the appointment for 1:00pm that day, and they refused to see me until 2:30. I had the card but they just said that I wrote it down wrong, even though it wasn't my handwriting. It's been 6 months since I visited this office, and the tooth they worked on for my emergency broke again. They don't know what they're doing. If you're looking at this place to see whether or not you want to go here do some research. Remember, most of the previous comments sound like they're coming from an employee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Our entire family loves Puyallup Valley Dental! The staff is so great and understanding with all of our dental needs and I especally love how they are with my 3 year old boys who are not very comfortable at the dentist yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Always helpful and friendly. Have been with Puyallup Valley Dental for over 10 years now and have always had a positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Urback and his staff are always kind, timely, and do excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Urback and Dr. Hall are the best dentists I have ever gone to. Very interested in each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Urback for over 3 years and it has been the best experience ever at a medical office. The staff is so friendly and you never have to wait! They are very good with kids and I would recommend them to anyone from children to adults.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

This was the best dental experience ever!Each and every employee treat you as if you are the only one there and truly care about me and my family. Intergrity is very important to me and it is very evident in this office. No other dental office compares. I tell all my friends and family to go there for their dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I had such an amazing experience with this dental office. Leslie helped me better understand how my work dental benefits work and when they roll over. I was able to maxamize my plan! I will definitely revisit this dental office for my next check-up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have been a patient for about two years now and I've experienced a very caring, patient, concerned staff. Dr Urback has a very calming manner when dealing with you. My husband just started going to Puyallup Valley Dental Care and he feels the same way I do. They seem to bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable. Dental appointments aren't the things I enjoy most but this office has a way of making me feel very comforted. I also liked the tips that were given to me about maintaining my teeth at home. But the best thing is that they recommend, and then let you make the decision on what you want done and I appreciate that. I certainly will recommend them to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475272].votes_count ]]