Dr. Kristine E. Calhoun

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Kristine E. Calhoun has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kristine" to "Kristine E."
RID: 1175178
23/05/10 5 5 5 5 An absolute dream Dr. She and her staff are the most understanding, efficient, skilled medical staff you would want to see. I had complications after my breast cancer surgery due to the radiation and I was cared for like I was family. Love her!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 776532
29/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Calhoun is an amazing person with amazing staff. She always is on time and once when she wasn't, her nurse came in and said that she was running about 10 minutes behind. She comes highly recommended by other staff and has excellent bedside manner. Dr. Calhoun as well as her nurse were extremely attentive and took me seriously when I thought I had symptoms of something serious. Her nurse called me right back, paged the Dr. and got me scheduled immediately to see the Dr. Dr. Calhoun also said to never feel embarrassed of any symptoms and to always check them out as it could be something - it was great to hear that from an extremely busy surgeon.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield