Rate Dr. Peter Black

Dr. Peter Black's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Black is the best!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Black to confirm a diagnosis that another doctor had already made, and without having any of my medical records or films, he simply said that there was nothing wrong with me. I'll be getting a second opinion, probably from the doctor I went to to begin with. I don't know if his abruptness or his lack of bedside manner is what has really put me off, but he gave me the distinct impression that I was wasting his time and I have say sadly, the feeling is mutual.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Black is an outstanding surgeon and I recommend him highly.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Peter Black gave me my life back when he successfully diagonosed me with 'Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome' back in December 2012 AND offered up a solution! After 1.5 years of on-going treatments (phyiso / massage theraphy and acupuncture - these little needles really works!) I am ALL better and have a new life again...I spent over 4 years getting worst and worst and the chronic pain kept getting more serve and eventually over took my life in a big way! Without his insight I would've had an unnecessary operation that would'nt work in the end. THANK YOU Dr BLACK! George Walker, Vancouver.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

My husband and I are so pleased with Peter and the staff.My husband is now into his 3rd year of BCG treatment for bladder cancer.Our fears were allayed right from the get go.Tracey you are the best.Thanks to all.August& Pat.Heidrich

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

excellent physician, very helpful, explained everything so it is understandable, performed the surgery and followed up with care and understanding.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Superb surgeon, probably one of the best in the world!His team at Urology, Vancouver General Hospital was extremly professional and friendly! I had advanced bladder cancer and, 2 years ago, doctor Black operate me - create a neo-bladder. Iam in perfect health since than and the quality of life is like before having cancer.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Black preformed surgery on my son after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I highly recommend Dr Black he is such an amazing wonderful Dr. The incision that was preformed on my son was rather large due to the type of surgery, but Dr's work is so neat you can hardly see the scar.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Black was wonderful. He performed my surgery after I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He made my wife and I feel totally at ease when we were at our most frightened. He also got us a sooner surgery date than anyone else was able to, and I had no complications and a minimal scar - his stiching skill is amazing! Most importantly, you can tell that he really cares about his patients, and he is a true asset to the BC medical system. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Black! Also, his front-desk staff are great, they also have a very upbeat, caring attitude, and you never feel that you're an inconvenience or nuisance as has happened to me in walk-in clinics.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag