Rate Dr. Majid Ali

Dr. Majid Ali's Ratings

Dr. Ali is a gem, that rare scientist who considers his patients before his preconceived ideas of what they are suffering from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This is the best doctor you will ever find. He cares about his patients and he is extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Doctor Ali is one of the most brilliant doctors I have ever met. He is amazing, wonderful, and caring and I feel so lucky be under his care. It is tough to pay out of pocket the fees though I believe he will be of great help so I am willing to do so. If you are contemplating scheduling an appointment with him I would say you should try to do so, you will not be disappointed. My first visit Doctor Ali himself spent 3 hours with me, when was the last time a doctor spent 3 hours focusing on you and your health? You must make a serious committment within yourself to heal and partner with Doctor Ali, he will be your guide in this journey back to restoring your health. It can be done! He has a wonderful and caring staff as well. God Bless You.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr Ali is very knowledgeable. He uses a total wellness approach. He looks for the causes underlying the symptom(s). I have confidence that he genuinely wants what’s best for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

He is one the very best MDs I have worked with in 50 years. A consummate professional and spiritual human being. His books, DVDs, radio show in NYC and blood work are second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475547].votes_count ]]