Dr. Jillann I Hounsell

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Jillann I Hounsell has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5573987
22/06/14 5 5 5 5 l left another dentist for Dr. Hounsell. I needed some old crowns and other dental work replaced to improve my smile. Dr. Hounsell did a fantastic job. Her work is first class, and she always takes the extra step to ensure you are satisfied. My old dentist would not listen to my concerns. Dr. Hounsell also has great technique. For most of the work performed by my old dentist, I had to go back to have work redone multiple times, in one case. Dr. Hounsell cements one time and one time only, and there is never cement remaining days or weeks after to scratch your tongue. I rate and recommend her work and her office environment highly.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 5418334
22/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hounsell is awesome!!! I highly recommend her office. Excellent staff and excellent service!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2528009
11/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Hounsell was very professional and explained everything to me so I understood everthing. She took her time and listened to everything that I had a concern with. She is outstanding. The office is very well done bright and cheerfull. Her hygienist Ruth was also great. My cleaning was the most through one I ever had. All the staff were extremely pleasant and couldn't do enough for you to make your vist a very pleasant one.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2420325
08/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hounsell corrected what had been done previously by another dentist and was giving me pain. She is thorough, diligent, and VERY knowledgeable. She listened to the difficulties I was having, explained the treatment that she was going to do and completed the procedures in a professional manner. I could not have been more pleased!!! She is a GREAT dentist!!
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond

19/06/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jillann" to "Jillann I"
RID: 878382
05/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hounsell is very professional, understanding and sensitive to my dental needs. She took the time to listen and design a plan that helped me quickly and affordably reach great dental health. I also appreciated her follow up call to make sure that I was doing ok. She is not only a great and talented Dentist, but also a great person.
Paid (or co-pay): $425
RID: 826822
12/03/09 5 5 5 5 The quality of dentistry I was received was outstanding. This dentist really knows what she is doing. I was incredibly impressed!! The kindness and compassion was wonderful. It was dentistry without pain and anxiety. I am extremely happy that I have found such an exceptional dentist. The work performed was perfect and done in a most professional manner. Her attitude is upbeat and great. The office is staff was very professional also.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 774755
27/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hounsell is absolutely incredible. Her level of expertise is phenominal, she is caring and at the top of her profession. She is the most knowledgeable and capable dentist I have ever been had treat me. I was very pleased with all aspects of my treatment. I would recommend her as a dentist to everyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield