Rate Dr. Tracy O. Pennington

Dr. Tracy O. Pennington's Ratings

I saw Dr.Pennington back in March of 2014 and she was very rude towards me. I found her to be uncaring and not sypathetic to my medical issues. My previous doctor was the total opposite so when I met her I was in shock and left in tears. She never took the time to take my blood pressure, check my medicine or ask how I was. I had to introduce myself and extend my hand before she even acknowledged me. I saw her once and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

My mother called the morning of her appointment to make sure of the date and time to confirm. I took off work to take my mother to see Dr. Pennington and anxious for her views on recent x-rays that were taken. my mother has been in pain for a long time and we needed a referral to a good orthopedic surgeon. When we arrive we were told the Dr.Pennington was not seeing patients that day and were handed a prescription for more pain meds. No apologies from staff as to why we were contacted about no being able to be seen until one was demanded from me. We were given an appointment almost a month away from that day. Although the gentleman at the front was pleasant, I find that the way they handled this was very unprofessional. We did not go there for the meds, we wanted answers as to why my Mom is in pain. We left very upset and unhappy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Pennington is a very caring Doctor which has been a rare thing with as many doctors as we've seen over the past 3 years. Her staff has always been kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

They were great for my first few visits and then when I questions why it took over a month to get a referral submitted and that they didn't leave any messages to help assist with the issue things got ugly. They were very rude, belittling, and not understanding of their patients mental health. I will not be going back to this Doctor because they don't fully understand privacy regulations and mock their patients. Very unprofessional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Doesn't care what her patients needs are. She decides what you need without listening too your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

The Dr. could spend more than 5-10 minutes with her patients, and listen to her patients when they are in dire need of help. And refills should be given out every 28-30 days, not 31 days. It's very hard to find specific medication on the day your refills are due, and some of us have to drive all over Chesapeake, Norfolk and VA. Beach just to find the pills we need which is so wrong, specially while going through withdrawals and driving. That could cause a terrible accident and cause people to lose their life! Other than that, she's a nice, sweet and good PMP and wish she did refill our prescriptions a day or two early so we don't have to suffer in pain and withdrawals so badly. Every other pain doctor gives our scripts 1-2 days early and lets us get them filled a day or two early. Safety is a huge concern for her patients and people on the roads driving. It could and probably has been terrible accidents due to this issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I have visited Dr. Pennington several times and each time found her knowledgeable, compassionate,engaged and through. I recommend her highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Please avoid this doctor is you have a neurological type chronic illness, even if you have other problems along with it! She has contradicted herself, asks me questions only to interrupt me. She repeats herself, doesn't explain things in a manner that can be understood, she made me feel foolish, small and unsure if I had just been threatened or not. I ride home trying to figure out what happened. At first she seems polite, and professional, however she is the type that seems to have to be right while the patient is wrong, she is very in your face. I will not be seeing her again and I will NOT recommend her to anyone. Nobody trying to get help for pain or other needs to go through what I went through,I have had my share of off the wall doctors but she is by far the worst yet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475937].votes_count ]]