Rate Dr. STEVEN M. Baum

Dr. STEVEN M. Baum's Ratings

For many years I have searched for an excellent dentist, at Brighter Dental Care I an entire team of outstanding dentists and their exceptional staff! I was immediately impressed from the moment that I scheduled my first appointment and had my first visit, with the professional atmosphere and especially all of the astonishing people that make up the team at Brighter Dental Care. I have always been a person with high expectations for any medical/dental services, I guess because I have been a nurse for many years; Brighter Dental Care has far exceeded those expectations. At Brighter Dental care and compassion abounds! They go above and beyond for all of their patients, extending themselves to others with caring generosity and supportive knowledge when performing the highest quality dental procedures in every dental specialty, using the latest techniques and cutting-edge technology in their dental practice.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag