Rate Dr. Michael B. Hatashita

Dr. Michael B. Hatashita's Ratings

I really like him; he's on time, he;s friendly and funny and he takes his time to answer questions. great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr.Hatashita is the best ophthamologist in all of Citrus Heights. He's the only person I go to when I need any kind of eye care or service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

All of my experiences with Dr. Hatashita's office have been excellent. He is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He really listens to my questions and gives clear answers. He is also excellent with both of my children so they enjoy the visits. I've also been very impressed with the office staff, they are helpful and friendly and always give me great advice in picking out glasses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

I had VSP so it covered more then half. The doctor was extremely busy, he books too many paitents at once. Otherwise he was very nice. Though his office smells like am old persons home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476114].votes_count ]]