Rate Dr. S Griffin

Dr. S Griffin's Ratings

Dr. Griffin is a thorough and caring doctor.He listens well and keeps up-to-date with current practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr. Griffin is a good family doctor and he is very caring and understanding what his paitents have to say I will tell everyone he is a good Doctor keep up the Good Work Dr. Griffin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

After waiting for 7 years to get a family physician after moving to Bancroft, I certainly lucked out with this gem of a doctor. He knows so much about so many different things; or finds out if he does not. I have full confidence in him. It's difficult to get a smile out of him, but that's not why I'm there. Thank you, Dr. G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

Dr. Griffin has always been very pleasant, kind and knowledgeable. When my son was ill and no one else wanted to listen.. he did and found exact what was wrong. Now my son is booked for surgery.. Thank you Dr. Griffin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Griffin sees myself, husband & 2 of our children still living at home. We have found him very proffessional, pleasant, quick to refer or look up reference if needed and thorough. Pleasant and easy to communicate with. Does not rush appt. even though obviously busy. Thankful and hoping this continues!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I have worked with Dr. Griffin and am also a patient. He is always willing to and is open to ideas. He has a great bedside manner and is easy to talk to. Great with kids and adults alike. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476477].votes_count ]]