Rate Dr. David N. Matsumura

Dr. David N. Matsumura's Ratings

I experienced great difficulty with follow up regarding medical tests results and perscription refills, my medical Condition requires blood monoriting as well as exact persvribition dosage . In the multiple times I have seen him I have never been given my results without many calls to his office . My parmacy has called

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Matsumura was very thorough as you can imagine. He certainly impresses me as a confident and capable doctor in his specialty.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. David Matsumura is one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate and caring doctor-Nephrologist I've ever encountered. He spends time listening to my concerns and calls to follow up and to make sure I'm feeling all right. None of my previous doctors would spend that kind of time and personal care for my well-being. I really appreciate Dr. Matsumura's professionalism and him being a "real" doctor!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2009 | flag

Wonderful Doctor, very caring and polite. Dr. Matsumura is extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful and very easy to talk to. I've had to see Nephrologists for the last 25 years and he is definitely one of the best.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag