Rate Dr. Mary T. Mancuso

Dr. Mary T. Mancuso's Ratings

Very professional and knowledgeable in her practice. She uses good materials and is very competent in what she does.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mancuso's office is extremely high tech. She has all the latest advances. She is the best dentist I have used, extremely considerate of the patients every need, friendly, and informative.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

My family have been patients of Dr. Mancuso for a number of years now. Dr. Mancuso along with the entire staff is always friendly and tries their best to accommodate you. You never have wait longer than 5 minutes before they take you in. They try to make it the best experience possible and ask you if you would like to watch a movie or listen to music which is something I have never come across before anywhere else. In cases of emergencies, she has even helped me out even when the office was closed. They are caring and personable and are interested in you as person not just as a patient. Right away you can tell that Dr. Mancuso is passionate about what she does. She is always up-to-date on the newest technologies and practices within dentistry. She does not cut corners and provides the highest quality of service.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

The office staff were helpful and knowledgable. The proffessional service was of the highest calibar. I was very pleased with the end result of the work done on my teeth, I will plan on going to the office in the future.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mancuso solved a difficult and long-standing problem with the removal of an existing bridge, the extraction of an infected anchor tooth and the creation and installation of an amazing five-tooth bridge. (I opted for the bridge rather than an alternative solution she offered employing implants.) While the entire process took several months I never had any discomfort as she fashioned a temporary bridge to use until the extraction healed and the final bridge could be installed. During this time the temporary had to be removed and replaced several times for ongoing work. On one occasion, near the end of the procedure, the temporary bridge came loose on a Sunday. I called the office and found it closed. I called Dr. Mancuso's cell phone hoping she could fit me on on Monday. Instead, she insisted on opening her office and correcting the problem immediately. I was delighted and amazed. The final bridge is now in place. It feels entirely comfortable and functions perfectly.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

wonderful!! understnads if you can't afford certain things and will only recommend to have the necessary things done when your there.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mary is professional and very thoughtful of her patients. She is kind and considerate and always ready to do the right thing in all situations.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Mancuso. She is knowledgeable and has a wonderful, caring demeanor. I had a crown done a few months ago. She had the office staff called me at home the next day to see how my tooth was feeling....very considerate I thought. And by the way I can't even tell which tooth was crowned. It feels and looks that good!! I brought my children to the office with me to my appointment and the staff was great. Very accommodating!! A+ for Dr. Mancuso!!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Mancuso and her staff for several years. I feel that I am competent to rate my visits as far as comfort and cosmetic result. In both these categories, I could not be more pleased with the service that has been given to me. As far as actual work that has been done in my mouth, I leave the judgement of that issue to my son in law, who happens to be an orthodontist. I am pleased to say that he has found all of the fillings, crowns, cleanings etc. to reflect the work of a very competent dentist. Without this evaluation from someone in the profession, how else can we possibly determine what a dentist actually does in our mouth? Dr. Mancuso has cosmetically enhanced my smile and helped me maintain my teeth in a very pleasant, calm, pain free manner. Her office equipment is extremely modern, to the point that a crown can be completely done in one visit while I am listening to a favorite tape in her chair. I highly recommend Dr. Mancuso as a dentist!

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Mary Mancuso for over 13 years now, and I can honestly say that she is not only the most highly-skilled dentist I've ever known, but her technical acuity, combined with her integrity, compassion, and commitment to excellence is her consistent standard of care. I have total confidence and trust in her abilities, and absolute admiration of her level of integrity, dedication, caring. The combination of Dr. Mancuso's talent and personality create a wonderfully comfortable, painless dental experience!

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag