You may also like

Rate Dr. Mary T. Mancuso

Dr. Mary T. Mancuso's Ratings

Very pleasant experience. Very professional, friendly, and caring doctor and staff. Was seated quickly. Nice office too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Waited less than 5 minutes which is typical. Had a very friendly and and thorough hygienist. Very nice artwork. Dr. Mancuso is an artist as well as an excellent dentist. I used to hate going to the dentist. Not anymore. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

The first thing I appreciate when visiting this office is how they manage to stay on time. The next thing is the staff. They are friendly, professional, and attentive. Dr. Mancuso is my families favorite doctor. Not only is she highly skilled, but she is an extremely caring and informative. She totally changed my appearance using cosmetic and laser dentistry which was completely painless. Based on her recommendations, she treated my children with orthodontics at an early age which allowed my kids to go through their teen years without braces. My family recommends her highly!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I thought she was a good dentist but caused me all sorts of problems that I had to end up removing 3 teeth and getting implants. Do not recommend. Her techniques are old and not modern.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666708].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Mary T. Mancuso's response
This unsubstantiated "review" was posted immediately after Dr. Mancuso's refused to purchase reputation-defending services.

The ratings and the comments are obviously contrary to Dr. Mancuso's genuine patient reviews.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable in her practice. She uses good materials and is very competent in what she does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][476853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Dr. Mancuso's office is extremely high tech. She has all the latest advances. She is the best dentist I have used, extremely considerate of the patients every need, friendly, and informative.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][476852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

My family have been patients of Dr. Mancuso for a number of years now. Dr. Mancuso along with the entire staff is always friendly and tries their best to accommodate you. You never have wait longer than 5 minutes before they take you in. They try to make it the best experience possible and ask you if you would like to watch a movie or listen to music which is something I have never come across before anywhere else. In cases of emergencies, she has even helped me out even when the office was closed. They are caring and personable and are interested in you as person not just as a patient. Right away you can tell that Dr. Mancuso is passionate about what she does. She is always up-to-date on the newest technologies and practices within dentistry. She does not cut corners and provides the highest quality of service.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][476851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

The office staff were helpful and knowledgable. The proffessional service was of the highest calibar. I was very pleased with the end result of the work done on my teeth, I will plan on going to the office in the future.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][476850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr. Mancuso solved a difficult and long-standing problem with the removal of an existing bridge, the extraction of an infected anchor tooth and the creation and installation of an amazing five-tooth bridge. (I opted for the bridge rather than an alternative solution she offered employing implants.) While the entire process took several months I never had any discomfort as she fashioned a temporary bridge to use until the extraction healed and the final bridge could be installed. During this time the temporary had to be removed and replaced several times for ongoing work. On one occasion, near the end of the procedure, the temporary bridge came loose on a Sunday. I called the office and found it closed. I called Dr. Mancuso's cell phone hoping she could fit me on on Monday. Instead, she insisted on opening her office and correcting the problem immediately. I was delighted and amazed. The final bridge is now in place. It feels entirely comfortable and functions perfectly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][476849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

wonderful!! understnads if you can't afford certain things and will only recommend to have the necessary things done when your there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][476848].votes_count ]]