Rate Dr. Mary L. Delaney

Dr. Mary L. Delaney's Ratings

Dr. Delaney is very thorough, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. The only bad thing I can say is that sometimes you have to wait for a bit for your appointment, but she is definitely worth seeing. She is an excellent doctor! Very kind!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Delaney. I've been a patient of hers for over 15 years and I'm always impressed with the amount of time she spends talking to me about my health, issues at home or work, my kids etc. She goes above and beyond and really seems to care about her patients.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Delaney and her staff treat you like a human being. After being blown off by several docs, I saw Dr Delaney. I've never been so impressed with a doctor before! She spends a long time with her patients, and there's a bit of a wait, but it's worth it. Ususally, the nurses and I play a bit of phone tag, but they are friendly and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

I agree that patients should stop rating her poorly based on her wait time. Keep in mind that it is well worth it. For this reason, I have rated her a "5" for punctuality. She deserves top scores. I’ve been told that she works long hours. She arrives earlier than usual in the morning and leaves later than usual in the evening. This demonstrates her commitment to her patients. That's all! So, don't be bashing her about wait times. She's one of a kind and is very, very worth it. God bless her! Her physical exams are comprehensive. Her lab work ups are comprehensive. She is not afraid to order objective testing. She can absorb new information very well and recall it too. She will remember you and treat you as an individual. I am a very opinionated person and she does not mind that I hold strong opinions about my healthcare & other topics. Dr. Delaney is the type who does it once and does it correctly. She does her best. Healthcare costs would go down if more physicians were like her.

Submitted May 16, 2009 | flag

Wait time is horrible but she has a great "bedside manner" and is very knowledgeable.

Submitted May 31, 2006 | flag

Wonderful doctor- takes plenty of time with you and covers EVERYTHING. I agree the wait time is absurd, but worth it in the long run. I have had technicians she has sent me to for tests call her "Little Miss Thorough" Seems to me a good thing for a doctor to be.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2006 | flag

While her punctuality leave MUCH to be desired, once she gets to you, she is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough.

Submitted June 22, 2005 | flag