Dr. Ami A. Sheth

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Ami A. Sheth has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/08/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN JOSE" to "LOS GATOS"
RID: 1523788
27/08/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent work on foot surgery, explained every option throroughly, is very direct and helful with post op instructions. I'll be back for the other foot when and if needed.  Respond
RID: 1508455
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 I was looking for a different doctor and came across Ami Sheth's name. I have never seen her for myself, but I took my elderly neighbor into see her a number of times. Dr. Sheth has to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. She has a very caring heart and a genuine person. This carries over into her medical practice. She is very professional, knowledgeable, listens to the patient, and will do everything she can to make the patient feel better. I can't say enough good things about her. If I ever need a podiatrist, I will definitely go see her.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 770854
22/01/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Sheth has a wonderful bedside manner. I went to see her for removal of an infected and very painful ingrown toenail. She used just the right amount of anesthesia, not overdoing it, and waiting until she knew my toe was numb before extracting the toenail. When my internist had done the same procedure two years ago, it was so painful that I thought the extraction must have qualified as torture under the Geneva Convention. My experience with Dr. Sheth was quite the opposite. There are two other doctors in the practice. I would highly recommend this doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield