Dr. William Keeble

Rate Dr. William Keeble

Dr. William Keeble's Ratings

Dr Keeble is an excellent diagnostic cardiologist and is a very knowledgeable specialist. He also is extremely polite and listens and records the tiniest details - clues which other doctors may overlook. He immediately makes you feel at ease and patient-doctor relations are so important when dealing with a potential life and death health situation. I would recommend this doctor without question to my best friends if they needed a cardiologist. This doctor is a gem - you would be hard pressed to find better bed-side/office visit care and follow-ups from any other doctor, never mind a busy cardiology specialist here in Alberta. Dr Keeble is outstanding, a gift to Canada - and the UK's loss.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I am truly blessed to have Dr. Kebble as my cardiologist. There is considerable heart disease in my family, father, mother, siblings and to know that I am under the care of such a kind knowledgable doctor gives you a peace of mind to maintain life to the best of one's ability. He is very thorough, does'nt mince words. My first encounter with him was in emergency and to say the least, I was very anxious with the unknown. He instantly put me at ease and assured me he would get to the cause of the situation. I am thankful To be in his care.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Keeble is a true professional and fine human being. His attention to detail and his caring manner are the perfect combination for anyone who may require his skills. When initial testing left me with a bleak future, Dr Keeble took extra time to seek out other professionals to assist with proper diagnosis (other tests). He spoke to my wife and I in terms that we could both easily understand and ensured that we had as much information as we felt we needed. He has taken all the time necessary to ensure my care and treatment is the best available and every follow up visit is a pleasure. If you need a cardiologist he is the finest I have dealt with.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Keeble is amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a cardiologist - he is patient, intelligent, a great listener (I know! Just how can this be?!) and such a polite gentleman. I had never been to a cardiologist before but felt like I hit the jackpot when I met this outstanding individual. I honestly felt that the appointments I had with him were superior to any other specialist I have ever seen in my life. He explained everything - never patronizing or condescending as other doctors can be. Even when pressed for time, he gave his full attention to my file and also to me - as a person. 1 in a million combination of fantastic bedside manner and highly intelligent, investigatory nature - exactly what you want in a cardiologist. He should be the role model that all cardiology student grads aspire to. A gift from heaven in a confusing, scary medical world! Can't thank him enough for just being there for me when I really needed to have a doctor by my side. Five stars for him.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

A followup appointment was scheduled with Keeble Sept 6, 2012 from the Misecordia Hospital internal medicine Doctor Kachope. Upon arrival today, Dr Keeble was pleasant enough however made a very little attempt to consult or see my mother when all the information was on med net since August 26, 2012. Somehow internally our appointment was cancelled and rather than assisting or reviewing the facts from Doctor Kachope in his own hospita, Keeble sent us away to followup with another cardioligist who saw us about 1 year ago. Very frustrating and disappointing that a doctor of this calibre in the Alberta medical field would simply send a patient away...

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Keeble is so professional and kind.; he is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes careful consideration when he gives advice and you feel very confident with his recommendations.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor!!!! Kind & caring.Dr. Keeble listens to his patients concerns and discusses their medical condition in full, in laymans terms.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

very thorough,knowledgeble,polite,aggressive in a good way when required,calm and totally reassiring

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

Very good doctor, strongly held opinions he explains well, lots of experience,

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

A fantastic doctor. A very caring, compassionate man who has the ability to make both patient AND family feel involved and important. This man is definitely doing what he was born to do.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag