Rate Dr. Nicole M. Rocca

Dr. Nicole M. Rocca's Ratings

great doctor, wonderful staff and very knowledgable, helpful and nice assistant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Two years ago, I noticed a mole on my neck and asked my dermatologist at the time to take a look at it during my annual check-ups. Both times she blew me off with an "it's nothing." This year, I forced the issue and when she did look at it and biopsied it, it came back positive for melanoma. My GP recommended that I change doctors and schedule an appointment with Dr. Rocca, who came highly recommended and recently opened an office in my town. I got in to see her immediately, she examined me,reviewed my file and recommended I contact Dr. Eric Whitman of Morristown for surgery, which was completed last month with a great end result. Dr. Rocca is a talented young doctor with a great bedside manner who took her time in explaining my situation, options and probable results. For other long-term skin issues I have had, she also brought forward some resolutions that I was not made aware of by my former dermatologist. I plan to visit Dr.Rocca again soon and recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr. Rocca although new to me with my new issue, made me feel very comfortable and hopeful when I thought no hope! I appreciate her treating me with tenderness hearing that I had a wild imagination, cancer is no easy word to hear! If your looking for someone who listens is tender and sensitive I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Rocca was very thorough and caring. She took the time to answer my questions and explain things so I could understand them. Her manner was very professional. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rocca for the past 5 years. She is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. Nicole Rocca to check a few things regarding skin problems. The first was a mole that has developed on the sole of my foot, and the second was redness on my face and nose. The office staff was very polite both on the phone and in the office. They got me in to see the Doctor without waiting for weeks. I showed up on time for the appointment and I was not kept waiting. Dr. Rocca was very pleasant and thorough. Dr. Rocca took a lot of time to explain her findings. The Doctor addressed both of my issues and gave me guidance and suggestions on how she could care for each case. I made a return appointment as directed, at which time Dr. Rocca cared for each of my problems. The treatment was painless. I also went for a final follow up to check the healing of the redness on my face. The office itself was comfortable and clean. The staff processed all paperwork quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend Dr. Rocca to anyone needing help with derm issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Wonderful doctor - smart, gentle and kind. Found a serious issue explained it all so well, and then cured me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I was thrilled to learn that a new dermatologist was opening a practice nearby my rural area. I called to make my appointment with a handful of concerns and was delighted with the friendly and accommodating receptionist who was able to schedule an appointment right away. Dr. Rocca is extremely pleasant, professional and made me feel comfortable with all my questions. She treated my conditions successfully and explained everything along the way. She addressed all my concerns successfully. Dr. Rocca is an asset to this community. She is a very caring physician! So glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Rocca is a professional dermatologist who gently treats our whole family through caring and respect! She uses her expertise to treat many different skin related situations we have incurred. We are so grateful that she was recommended to us as she has been amazing these last 5 years. Need a good dermatologist?? Dr. Rocca is the one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477370].votes_count ]]