Rate Dr. Morley Lee

Dr. Morley Lee's Ratings

The two girls that man the front of Dr. Morley Lee's practice are rude, snippy and unfriendly. After being a patient for 25 years and after 6 members of our family used his practice faithfully. Recently, I had a tooth chip and agreed to take a cancellation the next day. I was on my way, running 5 min behind I was called by cranky Megan. When she said they were waiting for me I offered to cancel if it would make it better. When I arrived, (I was told in front of other patients in waiting area that they would no longer be able to do my dental care because I am "always late". I was stunned and said "after 25 years you are going to terminate me? She said "Yes, unless you are prepared to pay for your care IN ADVANCE" I confirmed that that was even though I was unemployed? Same answer in snide tone: Yes. I asked her to have Dr. Lee please call me. She said he wouldn't. And 6 weeks later he hasn't. Who runs a practice like this after a 25 year patient/Dr. relationship?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I had been going to De. Lee for about 7 years and had no problems. I went in one day for pain in my tooth and he said I had a cracked tooth. No problem, I paid to get it fixed. When the assistant was fixing the crown that was just installed, the dislodged the cavity in the adjacent tooth. He admitted that it was her error and fixed the cavity. Next visit I went in because of gum pain and he showed me how I had cut it. While there he pointed out an old cavity and said I should have it replaced. I told him it wasn't bothering me and didn't really have the funds, but he convinced me to fix it anyway. The afternoon I had it fixed the adjacent tooth started to really hurt. I called into the office, they dismissed me and told me to wait another couple weeks to have it "settle". I did that, still hurt, went in again. They had cracked the tooth beside the one they just fixed. I am a student, the last year has cost me thousands and twice his team caused me MORE damage. I will not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lee since I was a kid and how I am bringing my owns kids to see him. He is a wonderful dentist and his staff are awesome. They always take the time to explain things and are super helpful. His receptionist (wife) was so helpful to me when I was so anxious about my kid's teeth. I am not sure about the last person's comments... after seeing him for 8 years he is bound to have a bad day?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

We have been going here for years. 8 at least. Morley is a great dentist. Sadly, over the years the service has declined. His wife runs the business with him and she is unpleasant. She also performs procedures at the office that she is not qualified to do. Customer service is not number one any more. Wonderful assistant but he is very rude to her and its hard sitting in the chair getting work done listening to him be short tempered at her so frequently. He has great skills as a dentist but he needs to not have his wife in the office and remember that we can hear what he's saying to his staff even though our mouths are full of equipment and we can't talk. Switched to Progressive Dental. Higher cost but its worth it for the customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Excellent dentist and staff. He is always punctual and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I am so scared of Dentists. My last gentle Dentist retired and I was at witts end. I was refered to Dr. Lee and I am so grateful that he is kind, gentle and the Best..... He has made up for my retired Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

A skilled caring doctor who has been overseeing our dental needs for years. We have recommended him to others due to the fine treatment we have received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lee since my first tooth. I am now 23. He is an excellent Dentist and super friendly. He treats his patients extremely well, as does his staff. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Lee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr Lee is one of the best dentist in Calgary. Never need to wait too long and really do take pride in his job. The staff in his office also great and had no issues at all. Would recommend him to anyone needing a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. Lee for the last few years. He and his staff are exceptional. My twin 5 year old boys and 7 year old daughter love going to the see Dr. Lee. I have also recommended other extended family members and they are all extremely happy with Dr.Lee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][477416].votes_count ]]