Rate Dr. Justin Brown

Dr. Justin Brown's Ratings

Dr.Brown was very kind,knowledgeable,and courteous..I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Justin Brown is the Perfect MD. My husband was referred to him for treatment of a rash, and in the course of his examination, Dr. Brown discovered a rare Melanoma which is easily overlooked. This led to successive surgery, in time, at NYU. Without question, Dr. Brown's speedy recognition and action helped to save my husband's life, since the Melanoma was excessively deep, with lymph node involvement. Dr. Brown is not only bright and competent; he is pleasant and compassionate and takes the time to listen.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Justin Brown for 3 or 4 years. I find him top of his game 100% FANTASTIC.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. brown for about 6 years now. Dr. Brown has always been professional courteous, helpful, friendly and knowledgable. He has been treating discoid lupus on my scalp and very rough, dry, cracked hands. He always asks about my well being, my family, etc., and I do the same as well The staff has also been very courteous and helpful. I have referred numerous friends to the Verona facility to see Dr. Brown. I wouldn't see anyone else.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

For the past three years, I have been going to the DermaGroup. Most of the staff are plesant and courteous. The wait period needs to be reduced. For more than three yers, I have been a patient of Dr. Justin Brown. He is patient,plesant and knowledgeable dermatoligist. For me, it has always been a pleasure to be treated by Dr. Brown. He takes the time to speak with you. My treatments are helpful. Thank you Dr. Brown for being a kind and senstive doctor.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Brown for over 3 years for Psoriasis, and he has been great. Extremely helpful, professional, and courteous. Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

I waited one hour in the waiting room. The staff said one hour waiting is nothing here. Very rude and off-putting.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag

Terrible appointment. Waited 2 hours, he saw me for 5 minutes. I have a very painful skin disease - he was not sympathetic. On Follow up visit - he told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. I blew him off for my third appointment. Will not be going back to derma group.

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brown is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very kind. He solved an issue I had had for quite some time that was not solved by another dermatologist. He knows his stuff, and is also human. Thank you Dr.Justin Brown! I would totally recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing him for quite some time. He helped my children and I in ways I can't explain. He's kind, thorough, and actually cares for his patients. I spoke with a woman on the phone and I believe her name was Janie. She was one of the nastiest people I have ever spoken with over the phone. She constantly put me on hold and kept tisking when an appt. was not working with my schedule. She made it seem like I was a big pain to her. The office manager was useless and did not help me address any issues I have had with the practice in the past. She just wrote it down and had numbing cream on her head and just kept giggling and telling me how she is getting botox..not only that when I met with her privately she kept answering her blackberry and did not even apologize. The doctor is great, while the staff seems to lack in professionalism.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag