Rate Dr. Amanda Metzger

Dr. Amanda Metzger's Ratings

Very caring. Made a very uncomfortable situation very comfortable. Will be making her my new ob/gyn.

Submitted May 28, 2011 | flag

Went to Dr. Metzger when my regular GYN of the same practice had not learned a procedure (alblastin)that Dr. Metzger had performed and was certified in doing. I loved her from the moment I met her. I switched GYN from that day forward. She did the procedure and followed though with me for after care. She is so nice and patient. If she is still accepting patients please do not hesitate to get her as you GYN. Love her.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

Absolutely the best! I highly recommend her. I've been seeing her for 3 years, 2 pregnancies, and a miscarriage. She is extremely caring and supportive, not pushy at all like some doctors. Simply gives you the info you need and lets you make a decision. I really can't say enough about how wonderful she is.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr.Metzger is an amazing doctor. I went to her twice. One of the times I felt she was rushing but she gave me all the information I needed to know and answered all my questions.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

Dr Metzger is an amazing doctor. I actually met her when I had my first miscarriage and was so impressed she is now my OB/GYN. She is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. I am looking forward to her caring for me through this pregnancy and delivering my first child in June!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Metzger is by far the best doctor I have had. She is so caring and helpful. She takes the time to listen and I always feel at ease in her care. I will be moving out of state soon and I am sad that I will be losing the best ob/gyn there is!

Submitted March 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Metzger is honestly the best. I had her throughout the sadness of two miscarriages and then the joy of having twins. She is not only competent in her field, and absolutely caring, but she really tries to understand your point of view and work with you. She is more than willing to pull up a chair and answer any questions that you have. She will listen to you and work with you. She is sensitive to your needs, but straightforward about facts. Also, she always seems to weigh the options carefully and really try to do what is best for your individual situation. She does not assign you to the statistics and proceed with something just because that's how everyone does it these days. Simply the best doctor I have ever had.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2007 | flag

I can not say enough about Amanda. She is an extremely talented physican & surgeon and an overall amazing person. She is thorough, caring and thoughtful and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in need of a great OB/Gyn!

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag

Wonderful, excellent physician, extremely skilled surgeon...and clearly, a very caring person. Cannot recommend highly enough! She's the best.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2006 | flag