Rate Dr. Jorge B. Cochran

Dr. Jorge B. Cochran's Ratings

I went to Dr. Cochran for hip pain and he used prolotherapy on it. I am very happy with the results and will be going to see him again. He is very good and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Cochran is the only doctor I trust with my body. He helped my wife and I through a bout with breast cancer three or four years ago. We see him as needed for various ailments at age 65 and he has helped us every time.My name is Jim. My phone is 717 331 5427 if you wish to hear more of my experiences with Dr. Cochran.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

With Dr. Cochran's help, I went from having chronic fatigue and barely able to work, to training for a a 5k and finally feeling normal again. I spent over 5 years working with other doctors to try and figure out what was wrong with me, and Dr. Cochran diagnosed almost all of my problems in one visit! I recommend him to everyone I know and would highly recommend him to anyone I don't know. He is extremely knowledgable, patient, helpful and really good at explaining what he's doing and why he is using a particular treatment. He's always willing to answer any questions I have and to run tests if I feel something needs to be checked. I can't speak highly enough of him. His treatment can be on the costly side since he isn't covered with my insurance, but I would pay twice what he asks to feel as good as I do now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

He has solved problems no other doctor could solve. Great with autoimmune and neurotransmitter ailments. We travel 3 hrs to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2010

Great person! Extremly professional. Many of my family members have gone to him for aliments from cancer, female problems, weight control, colds to loosing eye lashes. He has helped us all. He tends to run a little behind schedule only because he takes time with each patient. When you leave his office you leave with a positive feeling and the knowledge you need to better health. Dr. Cochran loves being a doctor and that's hard to find these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

kind, patient, warm, quiet, stays updated on new research, listens, doesn't rush the patient, encouraging, have seen him for years and will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2009

Jorge is the only Tucson doctor I found willing to treat chronic Lyme Dis. with IV antibiotics. He has offshore MD and is quite well versed as a physician, especially in chronic disorders. Some patients travel cross country to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243277].votes_count ]]