You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason Cooke

Dr. Jason Cooke's Ratings

Excellent results. Very professional and an expert in his area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Cooke has been my GP for 1 year, his extremely diligent and knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

He was running 30 mins late, then we saw him walk off to get a drink so was over 45 mins after our appointment time before he saw us. Was not helpful in giving any advice and then very rude to my mother as she could not speak English. Basically rushed us out in less than 5 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][478427].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I am managing a chronic illness which occasionally requires extra medication. My previous Dr. would prescribe this medication over a lengthy treatment (several months) which made me feel terrible and was extremely costly. I saw Dr. Cooke out of desperation one day and he was able to get my illness under control in matter of weeks. He has been my go to Doctor ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I'd like to emphasis to any prospective patient of Dr Cooke just how professional, knowledge and helpful he is. Dr Cooke is attentive to his patients needs and I've had some very good consulting experiences, where he has gone above and beyond as his duty as doctor, to ensure my health needs were attended to promptly. Best of all, he listened, made accurate diagnosis and took prompt action. Thank you Dr Cooke!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

Very knowledgeable… takes the time to listen and polite. Good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very caring, doesnt rush you through. Very thorough, Good advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

HE IS VERY HELPFULL AND APPEARS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT IN RELATION TO BOTOX AND SKIN PROBLEMS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Jason Cooke has always been very thorough. I need to see a doctor regularly for ongoing illness and he is always friendly and attentive. Jason provides professional healthcare and I would highly recommend him to anyone (and do)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

Dr Cooke was warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He conducted a proper examination and inquired as to my symptoms and previously tried medications. Dr Cooke was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable and I will definitely ask for him next time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478420].votes_count ]]