Rate Dr. Jason Cooke

Dr. Jason Cooke's Ratings

He was running 30 mins late, then we saw him walk off to get a drink so was over 45 mins after our appointment time before he saw us. Was not helpful in giving any advice and then very rude to my mother as she could not speak English. Basically rushed us out in less than 5 minutes.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

I am managing a chronic illness which occasionally requires extra medication. My previous Dr. would prescribe this medication over a lengthy treatment (several months) which made me feel terrible and was extremely costly. I saw Dr. Cooke out of desperation one day and he was able to get my illness under control in matter of weeks. He has been my go to Doctor ever since.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I'd like to emphasis to any prospective patient of Dr Cooke just how professional, knowledge and helpful he is. Dr Cooke is attentive to his patients needs and I've had some very good consulting experiences, where he has gone above and beyond as his duty as doctor, to ensure my health needs were attended to promptly. Best of all, he listened, made accurate diagnosis and took prompt action. Thank you Dr Cooke!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable… takes the time to listen and polite. Good bedside manner.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Very caring, doesnt rush you through. Very thorough, Good advice.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

HE IS VERY HELPFULL AND APPEARS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT IN RELATION TO BOTOX AND SKIN PROBLEMS

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Jason Cooke has always been very thorough. I need to see a doctor regularly for ongoing illness and he is always friendly and attentive. Jason provides professional healthcare and I would highly recommend him to anyone (and do)

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr Cooke was warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He conducted a proper examination and inquired as to my symptoms and previously tried medications. Dr Cooke was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable and I will definitely ask for him next time!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr Cooke for many years now and have been taking my 2 year old son to him since he was born. Dr Cooke is very knowledgable and takes the time out to assess my symptoms and ask questions, not just throw out a quick diagnosis like some GPs in Sydney. As for the lady who says she only wanted a referral to a dermatologist, don't you think that by Dr Cooke asking questions re your symptoms, that he was trying to give you a proper diagnosis, rather than throwing you a piece of paper with a referral on it? Is that what the system has come down to these days? Did you not go to visit a DOCTOR and not a NURSE? I think since you think you knew what your problem was, then you thought you yourself were the doctor. Anyway, I am just saying, I am grateful for doctors, and especially now that I have a child who is constantly sick...I don't know what I would do without doctors like Dr Cooke.

Submitted May 15, 2010 | flag

Nice to see helpful service for a change! Other places could learn from this practice!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag