Rate Dr. Daniel A. Frederick

Dr. Daniel A. Frederick's Ratings

I had severe back pain from a chainsaw incident in which I fell 10ft from a tree. My back pain was horrible and was getting worse. Dr. Frederick has been treating me with a series of injections and I feel nearly 90% improved. I can actually live day-to-day now since the pain is so much less.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Very personable and dedicated to his patients. Staff very nice and helpful. Waiting time in waiting room before being taken back to your room (no more then 15 minutes) but once you get back to your room they see you very quickly in and out (but if you need more time with any questions or concerns they spend the extra time if needed with you). I prefer his San Marcos Office instead of his Austin Office.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Frederick was great. He answered all my questions and I fully trust that he is doing everything he can to help me.

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag