Rate Dr. Daniel A. Frederick

Dr. Daniel A. Frederick's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Frederick since he opened his own practice. He has always gone above and beyond with my care. He and his staff gives such great service, they make me feel like family. He and his staff have given me such great care while I have a pinched nerve and herniated disk in my lower back and recently he referred me to a great surgeon for the removal of two disks in my neck. I owe him so much and I highly recommend if you need a pain management physician, call Dr. Frederick and I know he will treat you amazingly as he is a always treated me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I had severe back pain from a chainsaw incident in which I fell 10ft from a tree. My back pain was horrible and was getting worse. Dr. Frederick has been treating me with a series of injections and I feel nearly 90% improved. I can actually live day-to-day now since the pain is so much less.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Very personable and dedicated to his patients. Staff very nice and helpful. Waiting time in waiting room before being taken back to your room (no more then 15 minutes) but once you get back to your room they see you very quickly in and out (but if you need more time with any questions or concerns they spend the extra time if needed with you). I prefer his San Marcos Office instead of his Austin Office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. Frederick was great. He answered all my questions and I fully trust that he is doing everything he can to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478439].votes_count ]]