Rate Dr. Kishore Mulpuri

Dr. Kishore Mulpuri's Ratings

I wish that Jenn who promises each time to call me back, (I have been calling every week for the last 4 weeks wanting information) would call me back. I am so tired of being patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Excellent Dr!! I would highly reccommend. Kind, considerate, listens to his patients and spends time with you. Doesnt make you feel like hes too busy for you. Wonderful staff!! These people work with Children because they are passionate about it and you can tell by the way they treat you and your child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Mulpuri is the best doctor I've been to. I fell off a ATV and part of my bone fell off so I needed a pin through it. He did a excellent job and I am looking forward to seeing him in march to see if I need it out

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Agree with the rest - the Doc is terrific, but the staff are terrible. If his staff are supposed to either call you back, or make an appointment on your behalf, assume they won't. We were also stranded in rooms twice while a nurse was supposed to check on us. Both times I had to venture out after some time to discover that no nurse was aware they were supposed to check up on us. It's sad - but you essentially have to treat the staff like children if you want to get seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr.Mulpari is a very nice doc, even though you have to wait a long time to see him. His secretary needs to go(Jenn). He definatley needs new staff for his office. She never answers her phone or never calls back and even if i get through to her she will give me an appt after six months. I have been seen Dr. Mulpari for the last 5yrs and I never had to wait that long for an appt. Please god I hope he gets rid of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

Great Doctor! Seeing Dr.M for the last 6 years. He did do a lot for the children with Cerebral Palsy in BC. He developed a program that never existed before. God bless Dr. Mulpuri!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I spend alot of time in this department. I see two doctors and Mulpuri is one of them. He's ALWAYS behind schedule. Plan to be there for hours. BUT he is the greatest man I have ever known. Our family has many complex medical issues and he seems to be the only one that understood us and knew what to do with us. His nurse is so nice and caring, the skinny physio should not be a part of his "team" His secretary is very funny and ALWAYS has a SWEET TREAT in her office. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone who has searched for the perfect doctor that "understands" family and complex medical issues,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. He performed a very complicated hip surgery on our son who has CP. We have seen few other physicians, no one understands CP as well as he does. Dr. Mulpuri took time explain the procedure and answered all our questions. He has great team working with him. His secretary is very helpful. His clinics are very busy, expect to wait but it is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

came out of town and saw this doctor, not on time at all, had to wait atleast 3hrs, he came talked to us for 2min and left and got his resisdent to see us.very unprofessional, secretary has no idea what she's talking about. would not recommend this dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][478686].votes_count ]]