Rate Dr. Douglas J. Glod

Dr. Douglas J. Glod's Ratings

Dr.Glod saved my foot,following a mis-diagnosis by another facility. He is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had take care of me and have total confidence in every procedure he has taken with me.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

My daughter was having problems with her toes, but was afraid to go to a foot doctor due to a VERY BAD past experience. A friend recommened Dr, Glod and boy am I happy she did!! He has restored our trust. He is so nice and great with kids. Would be happy to recommend him to everyone!

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I had a charcot foot deformity that was not diagnosed by several other doctors. Dr. Glod was able to diagnose the problem and spent a lot of time with me and my family discussing what charcot foot was and treatment options. I had extensive surgery to correct my foot with a halo frame to protect my foot while it healed. He spent as much time with me as I needed, he never rushed me, and he saved my foot. Sometimes you would have to wait to see him, but it was worth it...In my opinion, he is the best!!!!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2009 | flag