Rate Dr. Mark A. Heitner

Dr. Mark A. Heitner's Ratings

I'm a finance professional and I would highly recommend Dr. Heitner. He has been an enormous help to me in identifying and dealing w/ Adult ADD.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Excellent, very knowledgable and helpful physician.. Dr. Heitner really cares!

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heitner is a caring competent doctor that I recommend highly. I was suffering from severe bipolar depression when I first saw Dr. Heitner and did not want to be there, but my internist insisted. I am so glad I went! We discussed three possible medications for my condition and the possible side effects, and decided on what would be best for me. The medication has helped me a lot. However, I believe that Dr. Heitner's compassion and support is almost as valuable as the medication, even though the medication treats the known biochemical component of bipolar disorder. I'm lucky to have found Dr. Heitner.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

I feel comfortable asking Dr. Heitner questions because he answers clearly and willingly. We went through a frustrating time together trying to find the right combination of medications, but he didn't give up on me! Dr. Heitner also recommended a therapy program that was extremely beneficial and I feel he is sincerely interested in me as a person, not just a patient.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

Very efficient and knowledgeable. Easy to make appointments. Wait time is not much longer than 5 to 10 minutes.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

Awesome Doctor!! I highly recommend him. He is very easy to talk to. Always responds quickly to emails and voicemails. He has been very helpful to me and I'm so glad to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heitner has an easy going manner that puts you immediately at ease. His vast knowledge of the subject inspires a great deal of confidence in me.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heitner is very good at deagnosing and figuring out which medications work for you.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Heitner for 5 years. He is great. He has helped me with so many issues.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Heitner is awesome! He runs on time and is listens when I have concerns.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag