Rate Dr. Brian L. Flyer

Dr. Brian L. Flyer's Ratings

Smart and caring. Spends adequate time listening and explaining issues.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

This doctor knew I had no insurance. I went to him to have my BP tested before a surgery. 4 months after the surgery, I was experiencing severe anxiety that I felt was raising my BP and I called the office to ask for a refill of the Diovan he had prescribed before my surgery. He refused, saying that my comments about my anxiety related issues were probably from fibromyalgia, a disease I don't have. He said I had to come in for more tests (natch) and that's when I pulled the plug. I called his office later and fired him and said that to diagnose me over the phone was unconscionable medical procedure. In an effort to "make up" for his mistake, he called me 2 weeks later as if nothing was wrong and said it was time to get more BP medicine. He is greedy and a typical money grubbing doctor who has no interest in helping those with no resources.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag