Rate Dr. Eric R. Grimes

Dr. Eric R. Grimes's Ratings

I was very impressed by Dr. Grimes. My daughter failed a kindergarten hearing test. As we went through the hearing tests and results, Dr. Grimes took his time to explain many things to us. He was concerned and attentive. My daughter has a genetic blood disorder and another blood disorder. She also is Chinese. He knew and understood the blood disorders and was even able to give me some history (of which the hematologist and genetic specialists had never shared). He knew more about her blood disorders then the emergency doctors. His knowledge of genetics was very helpful in the understanding of her possible hearing issues. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

Staff isn't friendly, doctor just so-so. You will always have a long wait time. I definitely feel better when I feel as if the doctor is speaking to me, not at me. Doesn't provide time for questions. Nothing is really explained, nor shown (x-rays) to you. For me, I really need to feel connected to my doctor, and "see" what the doctor is trying to explain.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag