Rate Dr. A. Islur

Dr. A. Islur's Ratings

Got my tummy tuck surgery done with Dr Islur. I'm from Vancouver so I Scheduled my consult and surgery within a few weeks of each other. He's a little more expensive than some of the other guys in Winnipeg but you get what you pay for and I've heard nothing but good things. So I saved up and went for it. Thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

After 3 consultations in Winnipeg with other plastic surgeons I decided to get my surgery done with Dr. Islur. He was confident that he could get the look I was going for and was very honest with me about some of my unrealistic expectations. Friendly guy, friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Islur fixed a mess made by another surgeon. He removed my scars with a clean line and made my breasts look exactly like I wanted them to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I had had surgery with Dr Islur, he took muscle from my back to put on my previously damaged arm. My arm had very little mass which made it uncomfortable to rest on a hard surface and was always cold in the winter. (it would also ache quite often) I am very pleased with the results. It was comforting talking to Dr Isur and his staff (reducing anxiety) by letting me know what would be involved and recovery time required. Thank you for a job well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I went and got moles removed and dr. Islur was punctual and very caring and I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

My little finger on my right hand had folded down touching my palm. My family doctor referred me to Dr. Islur. His only advice was to cut it off. I went back to my family doctore for a second opinion. I had an operation on the finger and now, with lots of OT help, my finger functions acceptably. I put 3 stars for each of the above, because I don't know about those subjects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Got my first appointment at the end of October 2014 and my breast reduction and lift surgery after 3 kids, early February 2015. Dr. Islur is calm, will take the time for you. You can feel is energy. I told him what size I wanted to be and he said he would make sure it looks proportionated to my body. On the day of the surgery, I mentioned I wanted my breast to be up there, you know, and he seemed to understand and took the time to mesure eveything carefully. The result is amazing. Only 5 days after surgery and I feel great. The stitches are not too painful. I have a one week follow up appointent next week. Thanks Dr. Islur, you are a great Dr who understands his client. Magical hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I was referred to Dr Islur for my weight loss surgery because I had a lot of loose skin after loosing weight. Went to see him at first glance, went really well. looking forward to my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery after having 3 children. It took a while for me to take the big step and get the procedure done. It truly is the best thing I have done....finally, I treated myself! Feeling much more comfortable in my own skin. Thank you Dr. Islur

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Had eyelid surgery a couple months ago, I look at least 15 years younger. I can't believe the face in the mirror is me. Excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645162].votes_count ]]