Dr. Andrew Irvine

Dr. Andrew Irvine

Rate Dr. Andrew Irvine

Dr. Andrew Irvine's Ratings

I recently saw Dr. Irvine for a second opinion for multiple injuries sustained after an accident. He seemed very knowledgable and willing to help. However, I had concerns with the treatment options he had offered because I've been continuously dedicating the past year to the same treatments to help hopefully heal my foot. He seemed visibily agitated that I was questioning him about his treatment options and began to abruptly interrupt me and ignore my concerns, as I even became upset by the way he was speaking to me. He made a few sarcastic/unproffessional comments and made me feel like a child. He was very rough in the way that he handled physically observing my injuries and continued even after i said it was very painful. I left the clinic in more pain than when I had gotten there, and personally felt bullied. Will not be seeing him again.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

I started with Dr Irvine a year ago after many years of foot pain and different arch support style orthotics. When I came to him I was avoiding walking because of pain and really missed my long walks in the park everyday. Almost immediately my new biometric orthotics relieved my pain!! I could go on long walks again. He took the time to explain what was happening with my feet and how the orthotics would help. A year later and my feet are better then ever.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr Irvine since 2011 and I can honestly say that I believe he is the reason I am still able to enjoy walking . I have numerous foot and ankle issues which Dr Irvine has been successfully treating, allowing me to maintain a quality of life I know I would not enjoy without his treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable, always willing to go above and beyond and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant Brittney and office manager Lisa are also extremely professional and very caring. They have fit me last minute when I thought my feet couldn't take one more step and they are just genuinely kind people. I have recommended friends to this office and cannot stay strongly enough how very thankful I am for Dr. Irvine and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

I started seeing dr irvine in January 2013, it's worth every cent, I'm 25 and went to him because my feet Were killing me after each 12 hr shift I worked, I was told that my feet pronate, I was scanned for my custom orthotics, with in 2 weeks I had them, when I went to pick them up my right foot was in so much pain! I had bone scans and X-rays done shortly after as he ordered them for me on my first visit, I had a stress fracture in right foot. Air cast and off work for 1.5 months and I'm back to work now. Turns out I'm also getting gout (about 9 time this year already) a 25 yr old female! dr. Irvine continues to work with me to control the attacks. just recently i hurt the prosterior tibial tendon (complication from the pronation) awaiting for my next appointment for him, I seem my fam doc and she wouldn't help, told me to ice it, dr irvine called my pharmacy to help with inflamation (on his day off). I highly recommend him to anyone with any foot issues, he is an amazing doctor!!!

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr Irvine and would recommend him to anybody looking for custom orthotics or foot care in Calgary. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain procedures. By the way, I think the older concerns re emailing receipts are from when systems were being set up. The clinic prints receipts while you wait.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Great staff! Great Doctor! He takes his time with each patient to make sure they understand what he's telling them and to answer any questions they might have. Very thorough! He is very accomodating to his patients as he travels to different parts of the city to make it easier for people to see him at different locations. I would recommend everyone go see Dr. Irvine for a foot evaluation before it's too late.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Irvine is a pleasant man very expensive, his staff however are very rude! Have been insulted or looked down apon for not having the money to pay for his services, Lisa is very ignorant and demanding, shady company as we NEVER get receipts we are told the will be emailed and then they never come! Waste of time way better offices to deal with then this one! Lisa you need to talk some classes on how to deal with people, even your poor girl at the back is over ran!!!!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Thank you Dr. Irvine and staff, It's not very often these days that the Dr.'s take the time to listen and explain as you did. I came out knowing more about "Bio Mechanics". You gave me my faith and trust back in the Health system. I will not self Diagnose myself any longer. I am now officially a compliant patient. I did what the Doctor told me and my pain is gone. I love my orthotics. Thank you, and Thanks to the staff for keeping me on track with appointments and paperwork. You have a great team Dr. Irvine.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2012 | flag

The doctor was very knowledgable and he was super helpful in explaining my condition. He knows his stuff. The nurse in the room was friendly and helpful but the blonde receptionist was terribly rude. So much sobthat I actually considered seeing another doctor so I wouldn't have to deal with her again. All in all, a great clinic. I just hope the doctor realizes that his reception staff could be ruining his business.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Axis Foot Clinic is a great clinic.  They are willing to see me in any of their 3 locations in the city and they have made it easy to get in to see the doctor.  Dr. Irvine may run late but when he is with me I have his full attention.  I have really enjoyed my orthotics, they are better and more comfortable than the other orthotics that I purchased from the Foot Institute.  Dr. Irvine seems to follow a lot of other doctors' philosophies and seems very knowledgable. There is always an assistant in the room with the doctor and I and find that she is always a step ahead of the doctor which helps the flow of an appointment.  I have really enjoyed this doctor and his staff. He's good.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag