Dr. Peter Liashek

Dr. Peter Liashek

Rate Dr. Peter Liashek

Dr. Peter Liashek's Ratings

I was in and out of his office in just an hour. All the staff are very polite. Office space and surgical area is very neat. Post op care/customer service was excellent. As a matter of fact, i have to keep reminding myself that i had surgery yesterday because i feel absolutely no pain. If i have to do this again, i will definitely choose Dr Liashek,in Germantown. Posted by Selina S. Surgery date: 04/12/13.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Liashek has great skills clinically as well as being very knowledgeable in how the meds he will be using will interact with the patient and with the medications they may be taking. He is very thorough and professional in how he runs his practice. He is very straight-forward in his approach to his work and very efficient in his job. His staff are well trained and professional. I don't think you could ask for more in an oral surgeon! He has done major procedures on my 12 year old daughter who is nervous about getting any type of dental work done and she did wonderful under his care!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

6 years ago I had Dr. Liashek do and implant. The implant did not match the color of my teeth nor did the skin cover my stitches. When I went back to Dr. Liashek for advice, I was told to rub the gum down over toward my tooth to cover the stitches, they are still visible today and I will need work done again on my implant. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Liashek is wonderful. Years ago I had all four wisdom teeth removed on the same day(general anesthesia), one of which required surgical removal bc it had grown horizontally. My recovery was almost painless. Dr. Liashek knows his stuff and his staff is awesome.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Liashek is awesome! My dentist recommended a get my wisdom tooth removed. I read all doctors reviews here and thought I'd give Dr. Liashek a try. He is the best! The removal was “relatively” painless, I was done in 20mins and even drove home on my own. Recovery took about a week. I had an infection as a result of my misaligned wisdom tooth but the doc gave some antibiotics and things are completely fine. I would recommend Dr. Liashek to anyone looking for a good oral surgeon. Oh and his staff is one of the best I've dealt with - they work with you and are very prompt to return phone calls. Highly recommended!

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

He is fantastic. Very thorough and knowledgeable. You could not ask for a better oral surgeon. The entire office is the same way. He definitely has one of the best offices we have ever come across. Dr. Liashek did extensive and very painful work for my daughter at 14 and she now has a beautiful smile! When it was time for wisdom teethvremoval there was no question in her mind who she would go to - he is the BEST!

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag

Great experience with this Doctor. All wisdom teeth were removed without any problems. All the staff was very nice. I never had to wait; they always ended up taking me in early. I would highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

Excellent and pleasant doctor. Experienced hardly any pain after extraction of wisdom teeth. would recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

I had one wisdom tooth extraction done by another dentist years ago and had pain for weeks. I was looking for a dedicated oral surgeon this time and found Dr. Liashek through this website---and I'm glad I went to him this time! I had the rest of three wisdom teeth extraction done at the same time and almost had no pain. Pain was so minimal that I didn't need the pain medication he prescribed me. Not only he did a good job, he's also very friendly and personable. Highly recommend!!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr. Peter Liashek is THE best doctor I have ever been to. He is courteous, informative and takes his time to explain the processes, procedures and implications in a thorough manner while still maintaining an "ON TIME" schedule with other patients. Warm individual yet completely professional. I just feel taken care of when he is on the case. THE BEST.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag