You may also like

Rate Dr. Louis Boileau

Dr. Louis Boileau's Ratings

After delivery of an infant "later" in life, I was dismayed about the state of my post-baby mid-section. No amount of exercise remedied my tummy problem. Dr Boileau's professional touch, and incredibly skilled talent returned my body back to one that I could live with again! My self-esteem has returned and with it a flat tummy as well! I highly recommend Dr Boileau and his outstandingly professional staff. I was treated with utmost respect, provided with professional courtesy and appreciated the privacy that came with the skill. Pre and post surgery consultations were extremely helpful and encouraging and all dealings with support staff and nurses were excellent! I recommend Dr Boileau and his staff without hesitation, and would return to them without a second thought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He is a boss at life and he gets a free + one because he is from Nova Scotia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

After having lost 90 lbs, I had a breast lift and augmentation, plus an abdominoplasy and lipo. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Boileau and the nurses were awesome! I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Fantastic surgeon! I had breast augmentation and the results are amazing. He has a great personality, very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done in the fall of 2012. He assured me that he has never had any problems doing this procedure and was experienced. I had poor results from the start. He punctured one of my implants during the surgery and I had silicone leaking in my chest for 8 months and one of my breasts were "bottoming out"He didn't even bother checking to see if it was actually leaking.. Research tells me that they usually send your for a mammogram but he didn't. He didn't discover this until I he did surgery again. All Dr. Bioleau was concerned about was who was going to pay to fix this. It took several visits and my mental health for him to say he would fix it (surgery #2). So i thought the nightmare was over with but it wasn't. My bother breast kept bottoming out. Again there where several visits made again. Finally he agreed to fix it. (surgery #3). I am still unhappy with him and his work. I went to talk to him again about how dissatisfied I am with his work and professionalism. He brushed me off. Overall this experience has been ruining my life and relationships. I feel that I was butchered and robbed of my money. I got many other doctors opinions and they all agreed that they would not stand behind the work that he has done to my body. I am never letting him touch me ever again. I have a review With photos on Real Self, please search it under doctors name and you will find it. I am now going to the USA to get this fixed right and to get my life back on track.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2526466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

My entire experience with Dr. Boileau and his staff was excellent! From the first inquiry email, to my recent follow up appointment the service was completely professional and well thought out. I was made to feel at ease, and treated with respect by the entire staff. Any questions or concerns were addressed with the knowledge, reassurance and kindness from that of a true team of experts. I cannot express strongly enough how profoundly satisfied I am with my results and entire experience! If I have any kind advice though, it would be to book appointments and keep them! Like myself, there are A LOT of satisfied customers, so it might take a bit longer to get back in! As a patient, I would (and have!) recommended Dr. Boileau to anyone. As well, he and his medical staff are well respected in the medical community. This is a no brainer; if you are interested in any of the services he provides THIS IS YOUR GUY! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I had a breast augmentation one year ago. Dr Boileau was informative and friendly on my consultation and I am absolutely 100% pleased with the results of the operation. I had very minimal pain and the incisions under the breast are almost invisible now. I have to keep reminding myself that these aren't my real breasts! Thank you sooo much Dr Boileau and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Boileau and his team were so warm and compassionate. He did a great job and I feel like a new woman. My friends just can't believe the change for the better. I felt so well taken care of; I would not hesitate to send my friends and family to see him. I love Dr. Boileau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Boileau was absolutely wonderful to deal with! He answered all my questions pretty much without my asking! Covered all the bases, totally honest on what I could expect and what the risks were as well as what would happen if they did. Everything went to plan, no complications, great healing, great results. Follow ups were a breeze and all the staff at The Landings were absolutely wonderful to deal with. Would highly recommend him. Would absolutely go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

It's been almost a year since my full abdominoplasy/lipo and the results exceeded my expectations. Three pregnancies and a natural "apple" shape made it difficult for me to wear even jeans and a t shirt without some type of "girdle" even though I am a very fit and in shape 45 year old woman. I now have a flat tummy lovely round belly button and great definition in my upper abs that I think even Dr Boileau was surprised at. I was very happy with my consultation and the follow up with Dr Boileau and would recommend my friends and family to him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243851].votes_count ]]