Rate Dr. Omar H. EL ABD

Dr. Omar H. EL ABD's Ratings

TAKES HIS TIME AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. HE GOES OVER THE FILMS ALSO WITH THE PATIENT.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

An excellent doctor who has managed my complex issues with pain from several sources including chronic illness. A doctor who loves what he does and treats all his patients with respect. Pain patients are not the easiest patients in attitude all the time, however Dr. El Abd knows exactly what to say to help. He is also conservative or was in my situation in that he did not advise surgery right away. Surgery can complicate MS in a negative way and conservative treatment that ameliorates pain is welcome. After nearly 10 years as a patient I have not yet had surgery! Thank you Dr. El Abd!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

There are so many, many wonderful things I could say about this physician! He's so kind, patient, fun, knowledgeable, etc., etc. I had lived with bad back pain for over 25 years until I saw him. He cured it!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2009 | flag