Rate Dr. Sean J. Fryer

Dr. Sean J. Fryer's Ratings

Results were amazing! Dr. Fryer should be known by anyone that has experienced any type of pain. I've had friends that have had migraines for 20 years and his technique along with simple advice have resulted in a migraine free lifestyle for them. As for me my back pain is eliminated. Their promise of low-to-no-wait is always honored. Their office visits are very educational but efficient so you always know how long your appointment will be but never feel like they are wasting your time or rushing you through. By the way...I've never had a chiropractor tell me after six weeks of care "you have been holding your alignment, you have responded like we wanted you to, let's push out your appointments" Are you kidding me? Actual Results! The technique is so precise and trust them when they say there is no twisting, cracking or popping of your spine. Visit, no RUN, to The Balanced Spine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][480228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr Frye knows his business and is very knowlegable and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][480227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Very helpful and knowledgeable about back care. Great community of health care professionals for refererals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][480226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2009

Intelligent but easy to talk to. Straightforward and helpful in getting me back in balance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][480225].votes_count ]]