Dr. James (Jim) Findlay

Dr. James (Jim) Findlay

Rate Dr. James (Jim) Findlay

Dr. James (Jim) Findlay's Ratings

Run away! I came in with a chipped front tooth and came out with a poorly shaped front tooth, shorter than my other front tooth. Granted, Dr. Findley was not the dentist who performed the filling- it was done by one of the dentists in his office, but when I asked for my money back, they refused. I had to pay to have the tooth fixed at another office. And they told me they wouldn't refund my money because I was not a regular patient and did not come back for any other treatments! I didn't come back because they were incompetent. They gave me the mailing address of the dentist who did my tooth ( he no longer works there) and told me to write him myself.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

this is the worst dentist that anyone could come accross.... Id rate his skills to a 3rd world dentist... next time I need dental care id rather have a boxer beat my tooth out than see this horrible dentist

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr.Findlay can be quite rude and so can his receptionists. He didnt answer my questions and said something rude to his young hygienist for no reason, also he was touching everything with his gloves on before putting them in my mouth! Also I have had a different girl cleaning my teeth every time I go in which I find irritating. I have moved away and started seeing a different dentist, and he has had to repair/re-do quite a bit of work because I was having chronic perio problems in a few areas (specifically due to overhangs on fillings). Why would he have Dental Assistants cleaning adults teeth? I pay good money for cleanings, I want a Hygienist doing it for me!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

Friendly, caring, reasonable, efficient, and I am grateful for Dr. Findlay

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Findlay is amazingly talented at what he does. I have had other dentistry professionals comment highly about his work on on my teeth, it truly is an artform. My whole family goes to his practice and I make the commute no matter where where I live in the lower mainland. Its obvious the few poor scored comments on here not accurately representative of his business.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

James and I call him James because I have grown up with him as my family dentist for over 20 years helpful great attitude and like many others have stated when money becomes an issue it is not one for him. I have seen one dentist other then James in my life and without a doubt he is possibly the person I can trust the most. when I was 8 years old I had a tooth emergency at 11 pm at night he willingly opened his practice to me at this time to help.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

He has been our family dentist for years. Our entire family trusts his work and his devotion to us. When my mother coudnt afford dental work he did it for just the cost of the items, not for his time. He truly cares

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Great dentist, not in it for the money. Truly cares about his patients.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

He wanted to do root canal so I went to another dentist for second opinion and found that all I needed was a filling.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag