Dr. Kristine Mytopher

Rate Dr. Kristine Mytopher

Dr. Kristine Mytopher's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Mytopher due to my gestational diabetes. She made sure I saw the necessary Diabetes specialists and did weekly fetal assessments with me at RUH in the last trimester of my pregnancy. When one of my assessments showed that the baby was struggling, she was very straightforward and direct with me, letting me know that the baby would be in danger if I did not deliver immediately. She was sensitive to my fears and talked me through it in a very no-nonsense way that I appreciated. In my next pregnancy, I will try to have her as my primary OB.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Wow what a joke of a Dr! Told me to come back at 30 weeks to see her and she did not remember me. Lost important ultrasound results that put me at high risk and basically told me I was perfectly fine and was wasting her time! I do not recommend her at all! I drove 5 hrs to see her, waiting almost 2hrs to see her to be brushed off. She didn't care that baby was breech, didn't care about a uterine problems that was discovered at 9weeks. I will definitely be seeking another Dr after her horrible attitude and non caring attitude. She is putting my life and my baby's life in danger and didn't even seem to care.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Mytopher for my first ultrasound. She wasn't very professional with dealing with the situation that arose from the ultrasound. She has no compassion when explaining results or options. She was so vague in explaining cytotec which lead to an aweful experience in miscarriage. She did not do her follow-up thoroughly and shrugged of my questions and concerns and that resulted in a complication....when I went back because I knew something was wrong she didn't bother to admit the first follow up wasn't done correct. She only did ultrasound and not internal check which would have caught the problem soon to arise. I would never recommend this lady to anyone. She is impersonal and not thorough with her work.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

I was transfered to Dr.Mytopher in my last trimester from my GP who doesn't deliver. I found her to be very easy going and informative, which made the switch very comfortable for me. Although she didn't end up delivering my baby she came to see me first thing at the hospital before going into her office. I had some complications after delivery and I must say, her post partum care has been wonderful. Never have I had a Dr call me personally at home to see how I was feeling and offered help even after hours. Some days I would have to wait up to an hour to see her but it was all worth it. If we decide to have a 3rd baby I hope I can see her again.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Mytopher was amazing. My son had gastroschisis and she was there for us the whole time. She was very understanding and welcomed my craziness as I booked a few appointments because I needed to hear that everything was going to be okay. I had an emergency C-section 6 weeks early, she did a great job, I have the smallest scar. She was quite frequently late, but she is totally worth it. My husband and I are planning on trying for number 2 soon and I hope that I can get her as my doctor again.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mytopher is a fantastic doctor! I saw her a couple times when my doctor was on holidays and she was so friendly and helpful! She really made you feel at ease and talked to you like she was your friend! I wished she had been my doctor all along and if there is a baby #2 I will make sure she is my doctor!

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Mytopher! I had been bounced between a few different OBGYN's due to some issues with my pregnancy, and Dr. Mytopher was the only one I immediately felt comfortable with, answered my questions very clearly, very rarely waited longer than 10-15 mins and never made me feel rushed.

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

Overall I really liked Dr Mytopher. I usually would have to wait in the waiting room for almost an hour and sometimes would feel rushed.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

FABULOUS doctor!! I have never been so impressed with treatment from a doctor in my life. She's patient, kind, understanding and will always take the time to explain things to you if you're unsure!

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Kristine puts the needs of her patients first and never makes you feel as if your concerns are irrational. She is a very good doctor who cares a lot.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag