Rate Dr. M. Tim Lavens

Dr. M. Tim Lavens's Ratings

Going through a life altering injury at work was hard enough. Dealing with multiple doctors was much worse. Until I saw Dr. Lavens. He listened to me finally unlike the others. He talks to you so you can understand what his intentions are. No B.S just straight talk. Which I appreciate.. it's been a year almost and I just received my surgery. Although my injury was sever enough that I won't return to my trade. I will be able to receive new training ect.. He helped me with my depression and all other mental afflictions that come with severe changes in life. Thank you for being the Dr and the man you are. I and my family thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I saw Dr. Lavens in the ED last week for a cut in my forehead. I was very concerned about scarring, as the cut was deep, in the middle of my forehead, and I didn't want a scar. Dr Lavens addressed my concerns, had great bed side manner, and excellent technique! In less than 10 mins he closed the cut with three stitches, and 5 days later my stitches are out and there is barely a mark on my forehead. I am so glad he was my doctor that day! Thanks for being so awesome Dr Lavens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2011

When I arrived at the Emergency Room, for the second time in an ambulance, in 1 week, with extreme back pain and spasms, Dr Lavens was the only one who suggested a medicine, which stopped the spasms within 20 mins. Due to his knowledge, I am on the mend now. He also booked me in for a MRI, and not just X-Rays which showed nothing. Thank You :D

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Amazing doctor, to the point gets the job done and gets it done well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2009

Absolutely phenomenal GP as well as emergency Dr.. Extremely hard working and dedicated professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2009

Dr Lavens is very thorough and genuinely cares for his patients. Very knowledgeable, patient and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2007

Excellent General Practitioner, with 35 years experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Always seems to care for his pateints as individuals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Very helpful explains thing in laymen language. Service a small village twice a week

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244121].votes_count ]]