Rate Dr. Daniel Muruve

Dr. Daniel Muruve's Ratings

Dr. D. Muruve provided excellent care for me while under dialysis care.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

He is an excellent doctor, he is very professional, and really good person. His team is awesome!!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

I am currently a patient of this doctor and have found him extremely knowledgable and apprachable. He explained my condition well, was there to answer any questions, and has provided amaizing follow up care, as well helped me with disabiliy claims. However be warned, if you have been referred to him most likely you are suffering from a serious disease and he will not sugar coat the fact. Just be prepared for the brutal honest truth.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

The best doctor I have ever encountered, excellent follow-up, easy to contact

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Muruve helped me accept my mother,s illness and had an absolutely humane and realistic bedside manner. One can be confident that you are with the best trained person in the field.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

I totally agree with the previous comment. For being a professional, this Doctor was extremely inconsiderate of what our family was going through at the time. Not only were we losing our last parent, but were made to feel like we were an intrusion in his day to day activities. Maybe the Universities should go back to teaching doctor's "bedside manner".

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

This Dr was assigned to my 70 yr old mother, Feb 08. He met her on a Monday & by Wednesday, had told her she was paralyzed, while she was alone & had no family support. Also, he told her this without doing any tests to confirm his suspicions. He also neglected to write this info in her chart; because my mom was very adamant that she was paralyzed, the physiotherapist requested her chart & found no notes. We then paged this Dr, who took quite awhile to meet with us, so we could get the information regarding the paralysis; when he finally met with us he was very rude & it was quite obvious we were an annoyance to him. Finally, he became annoyed with our questions & I quote, "I'm top of the food chain around here, & unless you here it from me, it doesn't matter". He has no bedside manner & poor listening skills.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag